Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

As always, more pictures in the R93 Blaser Thread.

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
    Decided to put some 50mm downpipe over the foam to make the over barrel suppressor rigid, also to give it a more professional appearance. I am VERY pleased with the results.

King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

KJW1022.jpgKJW1022i.jpgKJW1022ii.jpgKJW1022iii.jpgKJW1022iv.jpg

Here's my new KJ WOrks 10/22 Special Teams Carbine- an excellent counter sniper platform! Fully upgraded with full length tightbore 6.01 inner barrel, RA Tech hop rubber and NPAS unit for adjusting fps for cqb! Enjoy my friends!

Comment

Can you fit a solid M16 style stock? If so it would vastly improve its looks IMO. Nice rifle
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Can you fit a solid M16 style stock? If so it would vastly improve its looks IMO. Nice rifle
          or even better one of the magpul PRS stocks

Comment

Originally posted by Stormshaddow View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]60362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60367[/ATTACH]

Here's my new KJ WOrks 10/22 Special Teams Carbine- an excellent counter sniper platform! Fully upgraded with full length tightbore 6.01 inner barrel, RA Tech hop rubber and NPAS unit for adjusting fps for cqb! Enjoy my friends!
            are these things worth it
            After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Yes it can take any m4 stocks/ grips etc, a PRS would be nice, but compromise on weight so maybe a UBR instead! Yes the upgrades are worth it, NPAS to adjust per site limit, the standard inner barrel only reaches half way along the outer barrel and is 6.08 bore, a full length barrel increases fps, grouping and range via the better rubber of the RAtech hop rubber which has a V shaped nub to put even pressure on both sides of the bb as it passes. It's fantastic out of the box for something so small and lightweight, with these upgrades I'd put it against anyone's vsr/ l96/338/etc and I can get rounds down range faster as it is semi automatic, not bolt action!! :D

Comment

Oh and the upgrades only cost usd$90! So inexpensive too!!

Comment

Few more bits to do on it

Need to find a S&B replic scope
                  Waiting on the pvs21 rail
                  Waiting on a surefire 7.62 brake

Internally needs a new cyilender

Comment

Alfer what gun is that based on? Is it a faux mag on a VSR in an M40a5 stock?

Looks very nice...

Comment

Yea it's a modified fortress stock. Shoots nice but like I said. Really needs a new cyilender

Comment

Looks amazing. I don't see many Fortress stocks these days...
                        Originally posted by psirus101
                        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

I think that's because they all snapped in half.

Comment

Indeed. This one has been reinforced with steel bars along the week spots.

Comment

Thinking back, that Fortress stock was the same price as a real McMillan Tactical A4, and you can still buy the A4 whereas the Fortress is history. The McMillan would need to be bought 'raw' and custom-inletted to suit airsoft mechanical parts, but it's 'real steel' (well, real fibreglass) and you can bet it's more or less indestructible.

Comment

Ordered a one piece Nikko Stirling Scope Mount, and I am very pleased

I did however have to pad the scope out for the mounts to fit, but that is my own stupidity in ordering a mount for a tube bigger than my scope actually has. Either way, I am pleased and the results are below;

www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X