• Re: Sniper rifles

Man that's pure epic! Very classy look!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Thanks, Wolf! Here's a few photos I took today:

(The last photo came out over-exposed so I did what I could in Photoshop but the sticker looks wierd.)

I am planning on re-wrapping her soon and I have the tape on the outer barrel with a mark for where I need to drill for the TDC, I just haven't got round to drilling it yet! You can't see the masking tape in the first two images though because I edited it out.
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

• Mine at thunder ranch

Originally posted by Metalbody
        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
          Mine at thunder ranch
          that beautifull rifle blends in so well! very jelous !

Owner of DCS
          (Doom custom shooters)
          PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Hey guys, this is my VSR 10 G-Spec, fully upgraded internals and just had the externals done with some new camo, think it's pretty effective!

-Jackson

PICTURES;Here

Comment

Oh, very funny!
              https://shortoncontent.wordpress.com/

Comment

my latest project, i havent started on the internal yet, as im still in need of a chrono, before i can hone it in to my local sites 400fps limit. and of course it still requires a paint job! im thinking marpat.. but not sure if i can be that patient with an airbrush..

Comment

Swap for a full M16 stock and it would look spot on! Very nice rifle!
                  King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Couple of my rifle

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                      Swap for a full M16 stock and it would look spot on! Very nice rifle!
                      i thought about it, but my arms are a bit short for a full m16 stock (i have one on my m4) and i get arm ache, so i like the adjustability of the magpul stock, ill just have to tape a lipo to the side of it, as i dont think my stock tube lipo will have the punch im looking for once the guns fully upgraded.

Comment

• Maybe try one of those mini full stocks you get on the cqb versions of some m4s?
                        Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Full PDI internally upgraded Maruzen L96 bought second hand, madbull inner barrel and PDI hop, modified chamber,has spacers and electrical tape throughout to keep it steady as a rock.

Shoots lovely on 0.4s last chronoed at 499fps and will hit 70m comfortably.

Original owner had it Kryloned OD but I stripped it back down to the original base, but it left behind a faint midnight green on it, which isn't very visible in this photo. It makes it quite distinctive though compared to the normal black/ OD ones.

Only things I want to add to it are a Flash Supressor, high profile rings and perhaps an AO scope just for my personal taste.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napolean

Comment

• 56mm objective AO scopes are the way forward
                            Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
                            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

• Looks well. How about a real steel l96 magazine slapped on it? Rumour has it that it's a relatively simple mod to do, and sets it off in my opinion
                              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

• My Two ladies.

G&G SR25 fully upgraded and my Ashbury again fully upgraded and with the dangerwerx high lift hop arm 500 fps
                                My SR25 all wrapped and ready for action.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X