X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

Looks great in that wrapping!
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

i would nevver sell it tbh , spent a few £££ on it :P and yes thats a custom silencer i would tell you how to make one but its really not worth the hassel mate
      Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        Its a Swiss arms overbarrel silencer, i have one on me l96. They can be had for about £40

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
        but there not a strait fit for a g spec have to get it on a laith and all that shit
        Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

Bought this Mauser type 96 project from biscuitdunker some time ago where it looked alittle different. I have made some changes in the external design and added a different handguard/front, silencer and replaced some of the internals Im very pleased with the result so far, still needs a few internal upgrades and a paintjob

Comment

Why is the bipod so close to the grip?
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

There is a hole and a catch in the lower reciver which the bipods fits in. I might get one to fit on the foregrip one day, but im not sure yet so ill just see how it perform. I might also remove the bi-pod if it turns out it becomes to much of a hindrance during a game

Comment

Move the bipod closer to the end of the lower receiver and paint the lower receiver black and that will be an absolutely amazing rifle!! I love it!

Comment

Right then, I've been wanting to post this for a while but due to operational circumstances I haven't had the chance to so as its such a special rifle I'm wanting it to be different, I want a weirdly special scope for it :P I also have a Massive silencer On the way, can't get a longer inner barrel for it as its fitted with a 650mm madbull black python V2 barrel in it. Also have a stock pouch on the way for it to house the CO2 kit :D let me know if you can think of a long sexy scope that would make this look so much more attractive oh if I forgot to mention, that a real steel Remington SPS stock on it ;D
                  Last edited by Doombull3t; 19 September, 2012, 16:19.

Owner of DCS
                  (Doom custom shooters)
                  PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Looks incredible, Doombull3t...

I'm considering doing something like this with my M700, was it a drop in fit?

Comment

That's an awesome stock! Very clean looking, I want to see it with scope and suppressor too.

Comment

Originally posted by da1994 View Post
                        Looks incredible, Doombull3t...

I'm considering doing something like this with my M700, was it a drop in fit?
                        Your looking at some slight fileing, and if you get the SPS stock I suggest filling the rear with some foam, it tends to sound quite plasticky :p glad you all like it, I've found thee scope aswell, gonna hurt my bank balance abit also got dibs on a G&G power bolt to make this truly unique, just wondering if i should get a fluted outer barrel for this aswell Should be finished around the end of October

Owner of DCS
                        (Doom custom shooters)
                        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                          Your looking at some slight fileing, and if you get the SPS stock I suggest filling the rear with some foam, it tends to sound quite plasticky :p glad you all like it, I've found thee scope aswell, gonna hurt my bank balance abit also got dibs on a G&G power bolt to make this truly unique, just wondering if i should get a fluted outer barrel for this aswell Should be finished around the end of October
                          Ah alright. Sounds like a pretty easy job actually. I might have a go at some point. It'll have to be unique to me though...

Comment

Yeah it is, just purchased a scope for this beast, I would also like to add that with the co2 kit it's kicking out a constant 495 with a fluctuation of about 2 fps each way. With the barrel it's got in it aswell it's firing stupidly far, it is yet to have its first taste of a skirmish so more info on how it performs to come

Owner of DCS
                            (Doom custom shooters)
                            PM me for Custom work!

Comment

I would put a fluted barrel on it mate. Think it would look even more sexy than it already does!! Good job!

Comment

Hmm, jut wondering if a silencer adapter would fit the fluted barrel, I'll make my decision when I see nec months pay check

Owner of DCS
                                (Doom custom shooters)
                                PM me for Custom work!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X