Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

The only picture I have of my L96, strapped to my bergan after a Milsim at the weekend! Got several good kills with it too. Not bad for a standard Well!

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Youre one of the lucky ones! Couldnt hit a barn with mine out the box. That and i had 200fps worth of airleaks
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Wanted to make the rifle slighly more easier to handle, so added a new nikko stirling 4x40 scope and removed the silencer and bipod, and added a Realsteel magazine for looks.
        Now awaiting a custom made flash hider and a sunshade scope extender, might also give it another paintjob to match the camo tape.

Its orignally based on a Mauser SR and has been upgraded to 544 FPS

Comment

KJW M700 , JG Bar 10 G-spec with laylax internals (real wood stock) and a TM G-spec with PDI internals
          Snipers.jpg
          "Well they're not selling them to fund WE's thats for sure......" - Caldymoose

Comment

Hey guys, quick update on my rifle. Got a g&g power bolt for it, scope has been purchased and still awaiting silencer and stock pouch this project is going well Before

Now:

Cheers Doom!!

Owner of DCS
            (Doom custom shooters)
            PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Looks awesome

Now you just need to find a nice scope to fit it hehe.

Your gonna upgrade it to Co2/HPA?

Comment

some beauties in here!
                are dmrs allowed in this thread?

Comment

There's a thread called DMRs and Ego Extenders
                  Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                  big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattias139 View Post
                    Looks awesome

Now you just need to find a nice scope to fit it hehe.

Your gonna upgrade it to Co2/HPA?
                    Already have a co2 rig matey ).scope needs to arrive from china already -.-

Owner of DCS
                    (Doom custom shooters)
                    PM me for Custom work!

Comment

my humble l115a3
                      Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Brand new Real Sword SVD V2

One of the best rifles ever made, in existence. Ever. I use it more of a DMR though, but it can be adjusted to use .4's really well.

Comment

Originally posted by army will View Post

my humble l115a3
                          Where did you get that godly silencer?

Owner of DCS
                          (Doom custom shooters)
                          PM me for Custom work!

Comment

• Swiss arms overbarrel silencer. No l96 should be without one! Best £30 i ever spent! (was on offer lol)

Comment

• Anyone got a spare dead 7.62 mag laying about? Metal obviously.
                              Also picture. Why not.

M16 needs to be longer. And the lump on the scope is one of those furry blob things aha.

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                                Where did you get that godly silencer?
                                thanks for the appreciation,as previously mentioned its a swiss arms o.o.t.b silencer, also cost me £30, considering throwing a new spring and longer outer barrel in her, atm she's firing 455fps running full laylax and pdi upgrades with a stainless steel trigger
                                Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X