Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

Before you all start shouting at me...I am well aware it needs a bigger scope...and possibly a suppressor...but hey-ho, here's my new baby =]

WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

You need a bigger scope... and a suppressor :P

Looks good... GBB or AEG?
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

WE/Ra-Tech GBB

P.s. your sig is amazing... best moment ever.

Comment

Flax is that Daedalus's exact WE M14 EBR? :D. I see the trades

Comment

Looks amazing! Is it heavy?

It will look great with a bigger scope and a suppressor :P
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

It is indeed Daedalus's...I am intending to get a bigger scope dont worry. And compared with the DSR, she is very light =]
              WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Here's my baby with the scope, I'm a little disappointed as it doesn't look quite right :/ still awaiting the sunshade, stock pouch and suppressor!

Im starting to think I should of gone for the 40x

Owner of DCS
                (Doom custom shooters)
                PM me for Custom work!

Comment

If you get some mil-spec rings, the scope will sit closer to the body of the gun, and make it look alot neater. Its just sitting a little high. Has the making of a truly beautiful rifle though, very nice work.

Maybe a 6"-9" bipod aswell, instead of the 9"-13" version.

Comment

exactly my thoughts, just a tad high. and the bipod come down to how and where you use it.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Yeah lower profile rings are needed, those rings came with the scope, they don't sit thy well on the rail system as the m700 only has 3 slots unlike normal picatiny! , a shorter bipod could be a good answer to the whole profile issue ! I realy wish this silencer would turn up, it's the icing on The cake!

Owner of DCS
                      (Doom custom shooters)
                      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

I recommend a one piece low profile mount like I have, makes a world of a difference!
                        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's nice, but strange! The scope looks wierd and the barrel is so thin!

I like the paint job too.
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                                Yeah lower profile rings are needed, those rings came with the scope, they don't sit thy well on the rail system as the m700 only has 3 slots unlike normal picatiny! , a shorter bipod could be a good answer to the whole profile issue ! I realy wish this silencer would turn up, it's the icing on The cake!
                                Its a bit of pricey alternative, and requires some custom work, but if you got yourself a Badger Ordnance scope rail, you wouldn't have to settle for the standard 3-lug Tanaka style scope rail.

That EBR is pimp!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X