Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

Ok :P Or there's the PDI bolt handle, but it's a lot more expensive!
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

• Whats the difference ? (Looks wise)?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
      Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

Check the PDI website and you'll be able to see it for yourself. It looks very good, and lets be honest, its all about the looks. =]

PDI stuff is normally quite expensive. If you compared a PDI part to another identical part made by another company, but in my experience, they're always worth every penny, that stuff is built to last.

Comment

• I have pdi inner barrel and barrel spacers , best 60 - 70 quid i ever spent

Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

• Heh i use a G&G toptech gen1 6.04mm inner i had spare from my TR16 :P
            Electical tape spacers :L :L
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

where did you get your olive green l96 from?? can only find them in black and tan with the folding stock

Comment

Who me? I sprayed mine from black. Halfords camo in OD.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                  Heh i use a G&G toptech gen1 6.04mm inner i had spare from my TR16 :P
                  Electical tape spacers :L :L
                  Lmao

Go Hard or Go Home !!

Comment

Originally posted by smit100345 View Post
                    where did you get your olive green l96 from?? can only find them in black and tan with the folding stock
                    Tanaka make rifles with OD, non-folding stocks.

Comment

• Probably can't find it as its not called an 'l96 with folding stock' it's called an AW .338 ASG rebrand what your looking for in OD.
                      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
                        Probably can't find it as its not called an 'l96 with folding stock' it's called an AW .338 ASG rebrand what your looking for in OD.
                        i was describing it not giving my thoughts on what it was called. and asg only do them in tan and black so that why i questioned it.

Comment

• For anyone else possibly looking for it, that's what it's called.

And my bad, after a quick text message seems as though my friends fathers has been kryloned OD where as I thought it came from the factory like that. A rifle far more popular in OD in the real world rather than black would have been thought to have been reproduced that way. Nice looking rifle though. You can also get a model called the WELL MB-08 which is the same rifle. That may be available in OD. will require upgrades though as with all well/warrior stuff
                          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

hey guys these are 2 of my sniper rifles , one is a WELL G96D and the other is a ARES AW338

IMG_1031 (800x598).jpgIMG_1032 (800x598).jpgIMG_1034 (800x598).jpgIMG_1035 (800x598).jpgIMG_1039 (800x598) (2).jpg

IMG_1045 (800x598).jpgIMG_1047 (800x598).jpg

6619_514943268538302_1272081521_n.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lovely paint jobs!
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

a up its not paint lol , its sniper tape ( material / fabric tape ) with good old cam cream

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X