Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

My WE M16 CO2 DMR (locked to semi), CLOSE BOLT! Atm its stock internally, but this month im planning on converting it to open bolt and chucking in some RA Tech parts namely the NPAS Kit because ATM on CO2 it does well over 550fps (!) It's toooo hot for my local sites lol. But once I've done that I'm also going to buy the Straight type M16 mags, I think will look MUCH better on this, and finally probably and AFG-2 cos the bipod makes it really from heavy! It's got a VERY nice kick to it, especially on CO2, cant wait to get the open bolt kit and straight mags! I've recently added a much nicer sniper pistol grip to it too

WP_000145.jpgWP_000151.jpgWP_000153.jpgWP_000154.jpg

Comment

G&g m14 EBR, the sights is of my m4. Have an new scope arriving soon for it.
      The other s an asg aw .338 soon to be customised to be 100% vsr comparable as the hop unit is of no after market compatable. But the trigger unit is.image.jpg

Comment

Theeee project Rifle!!! If you haven't read it already, take a look
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...to-M40A5-build!

Owner of DCS
        (Doom custom shooters)
        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

• Sell me that m24 as it is now.!!!
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
            Sell me that m24 as it is now.!!!
            Could of purchased it off here the other day before I snapped it up

Owner of DCS
            (Doom custom shooters)
            PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by cookie sniper View Post
              G&g m14 EBR, the sights is of my m4. Have an new scope arriving soon for it.
              The other s an asg aw .338 soon to be customised to be 100% vsr comparable as the hop unit is of no after market compatable. But the trigger unit is.[ATTACH=CONFIG]74955[/ATTACH]

iv got an l96 that iv just sprayed black and a g&g m14 ebr that iv done a camo job on they look nearly identical lol

Comment

Not a new rifle by any means just a new look ready for Stanta in 3 weeks , god i love the night snipe

Pulsar hypergen + dsa on read of scope for easy day /night transition
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
                  Not a new rifle by any means just a new look ready for Stanta in 3 weeks , god i love the night snipe

what the hell have you got sat on top of it? lol

Comment

mtc viper scope with anti cant ring + hyper gen2 night vision monocular to change it for night shooting ..

Comment

mtc viper scope with anti cant ring + hyper gen2 night vision monocular to change it for night shooting ..
                      niiiiice

Comment

Comment

The snipes currently in my collection, most of them have had the usual basic work done on them, springs upgraded, tightbores etc, if I EVER get the spare time I intend to do some external work. Sorry about the poor qual of some of the pictures, slowly updating the gallery on the website http://www.tanksandtrolls.co.uk/airsoftpage.htm

TM SL9 (kit built on the TM G36), TM PSG-1, KA BW15, KA Dragunov, Tanaka M700 (pre ban), VFC Barret (Gas, semi 8mm), Ares DSR-1 (CO2)
                          Barrett .50 (1).jpgBlackwater BW15 Carbine (4).jpgDragunov New (1).jpgDSR-1 out (4).jpgM700.jpgPSG-1.jpgSL9 Refit (1).jpg

Comment

Great collection, love the VFC Barrett.
                            How does the Barrett perform? I've heard it has a pretty bad hop up.

I'm looking for one just for collection!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I play indoor CQB so I don't really see sniper riles as there isn't much need for them but that scope looks bad ass ive never seen one that looks like that
                              sigpic
                              Take Your Hit

Comment

Great collection, love the VFC Barrett.
                                How does the Barrett perform? I've heard it has a pretty bad hop up.

I'm looking for one just for collection!
                                Never come across any problems with it Wolf apart from it being a little awkward to adjust due to it being stiff and smooth plastic on the adjustment ring. I stuck a strip of wet and dry on there to help a little, apparantly the first run had a few problems with the 'O' ring and valve, VFC sent me a replacement but never had the need to replace it as yet. One thing for sure those big old 8mm BB's sure leave a 'you have been hit by a Barrett' mark! Don't think I could accept a 6mm airsoft M82 to be honest it just seems right for such an iconic gun to shoot something bigger

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X