Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

guys dont be trying to act clever, little did u know hes a serving member of the terrirorial army, and it states that in the VCRA serving members of the armed forces are exempt from the VCRA therefore can purchase RIFS from retailers and sell rifs with valid identification at the point of sale. so there you go...
    Tokyo marui recoil sopmod, g&p stubby, tm vsr gspec

Comment

Not only that - THE VCRA only applies to the sale, importation and manufacture of RIF's and IF's and has no effect on their use. RIF's and IF's can both be owned, carried and used in the exact same manner (as laid out in the Firearms at and Antisocial Behaviour Act.).
      J.Bleakley #8

Comment

well then he has a VRCA Defence... like i first asked and lesson learned.
        Originally posted by JackBleako View Post
        Not only that - THE VCRA only applies to the sale, importation and manufacture of RIF's and IF's and has no effect on their use. RIF's and IF's can both be owned, carried and used in the exact same manner (as laid out in the Firearms at and Antisocial Behaviour Act.).
        you said youd bought it.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by m4ster-chief View Post
          guys dont be trying to act clever, little did u know hes a serving member of the terrirorial army, and it states that in the VCRA serving members of the armed forces are exempt from the VCRA therefore can purchase RIFS from retailers and sell rifs with valid identification at the point of sale. so there you go...
          You might find they arent actually.

Crown servants is mentioned but look further in to it and you will find that only groups (troop, squad whatever you wanna call it) is covered. A singular is not.
          Otherwise all of us who serve or have served wouldnt of had to bother with obtaining the defence like everyone else.

Oh and the buying and selling thing now swings both ways. Not just the seller anymore.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            Oh and the buying and selling thing now swings both ways. Not just the seller anymore.
            Ah, glad to hear. It was stupid being one way...

Comment

read the entireity of the vcra ull see serving forces members are permittd to buy ansd sell RIFS

Comment

http://www.ukara.org.uk/questions.php

Question number 1 says otherwise.

Trust me, I tried it when UKARA started.
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

This sure has got technical for a picture thread..

Comment

Yep yep, move along, nothing to see here.

Bring more pictures!

Comment

defences and Exemptions

It makes it a defence to show that the manufacture, importation, sale or modification was only for the purpose of making the Realistic Imitation Firearm available for :

A museum or gallery

Theatrical performances and rehearsals of such performances

The production of films and television programmes

The organisation and holding of historical re-enactments

Crown servants (armed forces, police, etc.)
                      theyre the list that allows the buying and selling of rifs under the vcra but it does cover singularity aswell as group

Comment

Unless someone is going to arrest him for the paint on his gun, can we just get back to pictures?

There are many threads concerning the UKARA and VCRA rights and wrongs. This isn't one of them.

Comment

not mine, but i want one, (i think ares make one?)
                          edit: PGM Hecate

Comment

Don't see much of that gun in the ******* *****. Loving looking rifle, but as with most Ares guns, the performance won't match the looks!

I think its almost as heavy as my M82!

A Candyman PGM would be epic.

Comment

And you know it won't be cheap either.
                              Near PTW price tag but with LPEG performance!

Comment

only $1065 from HK

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X