Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

just make sure you get a strong enough gearbox so it wont crack with the dmr power spring ive got tiny 11.1 lipo in mine

Comment

I wouldnt recommend a Systema drop in box, overpriced and prone to doing a good impression of a clockwork IED.
      Plenty else around thats better for a lot less money.

I would also say, get a proper inner barrel either the correct length or slightly too long, then cut it down with pipe cutters.
      Those tubes from B&Q are not even close to being well enough finished inside to guarantee an even bore.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

you can get one for the cqb length easy...its the long one you cant really get one for psg1 is the longest ive found

Comment

You don't need anything more than the 650mm PSG-1 style inner barrel, its what I have in my M82 and its perfectly fine.

And I have to agree with SeanSamurai, don't use a B&Q style tube, although BB guns are inherently unaccurate because of the way the hop-up works, but you'll notice a heavy drop in accuracy with one of those tubes. Just use an airsoft barrel, even the stock ones that come with your gun out of the box are 100x better quality and finished than a pipe from B&Q.

And yeah, that is a nice paint job!

Comment

ah ok thanks chaps now to do my research .......

Comment

My 3 TM VSR'S

Desert one is my full PDI TM VSR hitting over 100m on a 0.4g bb (500fps on a 0.2g bb)

Woodland one is my full Laylax TM VSR hitting 80-90m on a 0.4g bb (500fps on a 0.2g bb)

Black one is a ASPUK upgraded TM VSR hitting 70m on a 0.3g bb (400fps 0.2g bb)

Comment

Nice collection, but spray the scope on the desert one!
                Originally posted by psirus101
                I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

This was 2 years ago and the picture was taken when I was selling it, + It is 2 tone!

Comment

These are my 2 girls

SR-25 > 170m/s (0.20g) - AEG M150Guarder PSG Spring
                    M107 > 210m/s (0.20g) - HPA system (all system with bottle inside weapon).

Sgt R. Markovič,
                    3/6 Marines, King Co., Re-Enacted, 1943-1945,
                    3/6 Marines, H&S Co., Scout Sniper Platoon, Re-Enacted, 2008-2012,
                    USMC & USN Reenactors Association

Comment

Love the SR-25! Awesome paint.
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

just some better photo's of the .50 CAL

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Nice to see I'm going to have competition for the coolest rifle at NTAC after all

Comment

Snow Wolf Barrett is for me pseudo Barrett. So light weight and some proportions on body and mag are not real
                            Sgt R. Markovič,
                            3/6 Marines, King Co., Re-Enacted, 1943-1945,
                            3/6 Marines, H&S Co., Scout Sniper Platoon, Re-Enacted, 2008-2012,
                            USMC & USN Reenactors Association

Comment

Originally posted by MaRzY View Post
                              Nice to see I'm going to have competition for the coolest rifle at NTAC after all
                              all my rifles are cool lol.... who are you btw? haha

Comment

Re-wrapped my VSR with Webtex OD tape, I'll get some decent photos tomorrow with my DSLR though. This photo was only taken on my phone...in my bedroom!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X