Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

im loving the barretts guys ( still looking for the full length outter )

Comment

Originally posted by Mosquito 3/6Marines_CZ View Post
      These are my 2 girls

SR-25 > 170m/s (0.20g) - AEG M150Guarder PSG Spring
      M107 > 210m/s (0.20g) - HPA system (all system with bottle inside weapon).

Both are very nice.
      But I'd like to see how did you do the internal HPA system with the internal HPA tank please!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

That really annoyed me about the Hurricane Barrett and its replica cousins, that stupid magazine. Its so far out of proportion, its like they designed the whole gun really well, then just let the cleaning lady design the magazine after work.

I bought a full size Barrett magazine, I think it was for the VFC shell ejection model, and modded it to fit. Looks alot better.

I'd also be very interested to see how you got all the HPA internals to fit inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
          Both are very nice.
          But I'd like to see how did you do the internal HPA system with the internal HPA tank please!

Wolf
          Inside are CO2 V2 gearbox and paintball bottle ca 13ci (ca 200shot) with micro regulator. Problem was combinate this two systems. The rifle is big but inside isn't much place. The pipe is using from cars brake pipe, because have small diameter and don't blow-up in this pressure. In bottle is 200BAR and in rifle is cca 55-60BAR so you must find glue for thread pipe which hold this pressure.

Post - sorry for my english
          Last edited by Mosquito 3/6Marines_CZ; 20 March, 2013, 08:17.
          Sgt R. Markovič,
          3/6 Marines, King Co., Re-Enacted, 1943-1945,
          3/6 Marines, H&S Co., Scout Sniper Platoon, Re-Enacted, 2008-2012,
          USMC & USN Reenactors Association

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
            all my rifles are cool lol.... who are you btw? haha
            Haven't been since about September, but I'll be back there soon, when hopefully my DSR1 will be finished

I'm usually the one in MTP with a very nice tan Noveske / Magpul MOE M4, which has since been shelved for stripping it's gears (BAD DOG!)

See you on the field

Comment

Better photos, with a scrim net wrapped too...just need to fill it with vegetation!

Originally posted by psirus101
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

looking good. love the awesome faic :D
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                  looking good. love the awesome faic :D
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Inside are CO2 V2 gearbox and paintball bottle ca 13ci (ca 200shot) with micro regulator. Problem was combinate this two systems. The rifle is big but inside isn't much place. The pipe is using from cars brake pipe, because have small diameter and don't blow-up in this pressure. In bottle is 200BAR and in rifle is cca 55-60BAR so you must find glue for thread pipe which hold this pressure.

Post - sorry for my english
                    So you're using the Madbull CO2 gearbox? Or something else?
                    I have installed the P* Fusion engine in mine and I'm trying to find a way to attach in the body a 8ci HPA tank.

Thank you
                    George

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

I use the Madbull Co2 gearbox in my Barrett, I did try to fit a HPA tank, but in the end I used a Palmer Pursuit Co2 regulator with 12g capsules. I get over 120 shots from a single capsule.

For the size of the gun, there is surprisingly limited space inside those things!

I'd still be interested to see inside your gun though Mosquito. I'm quite nosey. =]

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
                        So you're using the Madbull CO2 gearbox? Or something else?
                        I have installed the P* Fusion engine in mine and I'm trying to find a way to attach in the body a 8ci HPA tank.

Thank you
                        George
                        No i use CO2 geabox from SRC gun. This re-build i was do 3 years a go and i 2010 was only SRC gearbox.
                        I use HPA because in winter is much better than CO2.

I was build this with my friend ca 1year to perfect. Because in rifle is 55-60BAR often broken seal and glue in thread pipe. We must find some which hold this pressure.
                        Sgt R. Markovič,

Comment

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post
                          I use the Madbull Co2 gearbox in my Barrett, I did try to fit a HPA tank, but in the end I used a Palmer Pursuit Co2 regulator with 12g capsules. I get over 120 shots from a single capsule.

For the size of the gun, there is surprisingly limited space inside those things!

I'd still be interested to see inside your gun though Mosquito. I'm quite nosey. =]
                          I mounted a Palmers Pursuit regulator off the side of my scope using a scope ring, a legth of rail and some cable ties, worked as a decent compromise and kept everything 'on the gun'

co2.jpg
                          Originally posted by palmer234
                          Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                          Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                          Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve View Post
                            I mounted a Palmers Pursuit regulator off the side of my scope using a scope ring, a legth of rail and some cable ties, worked as a decent compromise and kept everything 'on the gun'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82919[/ATTACH]
                            This solution to build on gun i don't like it. The gun look then as sci-fi gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post

This is pre-final version. Now i have some improvements but i don't have foto.

Barrett2.jpg
                            Sgt R. Markovič,

Comment

Not really room in the Tanaka L96 stock to do it on the gun in any other way, as I said 'as a decent compromise' instead of having the gas on my webbing.

Plus I didn't care how it looked

There is a way to build it into the forestock in front of the magazine, but that's a load of faff
                              Originally posted by palmer234
                              Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                              Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                              Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

This is pre-final version. Now i have some improvements but i don't have foto.
                                Thanks bud, I appreciate you putting a picture up. Its very similar to how I've set mine up.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X