Clear All

• Re: Sniper rifles

Originally posted by Jez@Elite View Post
    So I got this today, beta intervention with some surprises installed

Sent from my phone using my fingers
    Think I used to own this very gun.

Comment

Speaking of the Cheytac, Jez, have you seen the new gas-in-shell conversion kit for it from SAT?

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        Being done now
        Sorry to rain on your parade chap but not only does that look awful, it's way to dark. You're going to stick out like a sore thumb.
        Originally posted by Coz
        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
          Sorry to rain on your parade chap but not only does that look awful, it's way to dark. You're going to stick out like a sore thumb.
          Thats a tad harsh! I think its a cracking paintjob. Nice to see camo thats a bit brighter and bolder than usual! I agree he will stick out but its beautifully painted and the finish is flawless!

Comment

• Nope it wont haha. In shaded woodland. It specifically done for one site.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by SYDEWYNDER View Post
              Thats a tad harsh! I think its a cracking paintjob. Nice to see camo thats a bit brighter and bolder than usual! I agree he will stick out but its beautifully painted and the finish is flawless!
              I can appreciate the workmanship. And he's done a good job of painting it. But it still looks like ass.

The paint job on the rifle next to it is much better looking IMO.

Shaded woodland, ok you probably won't be too obvious but bear in mind you don't get "black" in nature.

Rory chap. Just my opinion.
              Originally posted by Coz
              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

• Opinions differ. Its not my rifle, its a mates rifle as i stole his garage to do the painting. And did his too.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• Looks great Jonny, nice to see something unique. Reminds me of Rampage's tiger stripe job.
                  Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
                  King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                  www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
                    I can appreciate the workmanship. And he's done a good job of painting it. But it still looks like ass.

The paint job on the rifle next to it is much better looking IMO.

Shaded woodland, ok you probably won't be too obvious but bear in mind you don't get "black" in nature.

Rory chap. Just my opinion.
                    This is true BUT there is Black in DPM and has been for years. The other rifle is my VFC SR-16 and looks fan-bloody-tastic if i do say so myself!

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                    Opinions differ. Its not my rifle, its a mates rifle as i stole his garage to do the painting. And did his too.
                    Who painted it?

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                    Looks great Jonny, nice to see something unique. Reminds me of Rampage's tiger stripe job.
                    Why thank you i do try!
                    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Posted it over on ASF but forgot to post it here I think. This is my vsr

Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

Looks very nice the bolt handle also look alittle custom.

Comment

Thanks. It's a walnut stock, pdi outer barrel and speed m28 bolt handle. Internals are done nicely and can push .4s out to 65-70m. Need to TDC it though
                          Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

Gotta love overbarrel silencers :D

Comment

me and my ASPUK upgraded TM VSR Pro 10

camo vsr.jpg

Comment

Not generally a fan of silencers/suppressors in airsoft, they don't really add anything other than more weight to the front end and some , the noise reduction is pretty unnoticeable in my experience. But the rifle as a whole looks fantastic Mattias.

Your VSR looks really nice Darnage, not over done, and blends in well with your surroundings. I prefer an ARD over a sunshade myself, but a lovely looking rifle none the less.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiloXC3 Name's Milo. I like to airsoft, of course, and I am a keep mountain biker, surfer and skater, and hockey player. Find out more about MiloXC3
                                Working...
                                X