Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KAC PDWs

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
    Thanks man, Yeah a smaller 15A type PEQ box would be nice, but requires a switch to Lipos, which I dont have the finances for right now! Maybe sometime soon though…

Just finished getting her ready for tomorrow at UCAP Virus, now to go to bed for 4 hours sleep, the 1 and a half hour drive, and hope to god they dont mind theres 1 more player than we said there was…

eeeek.
    have a good one
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I will if they let me on!

Comment

well they let me on (hoorah!) but sadly didnt get to use the PDW as the hop was still wrong, now that I got it working (swapped the ™ rubber for a Dream army one) and hey presto, I added my toys

All thats left to do, is make the wiring a bit tidier, (literally just a deans plug on the PEQ, colour them black) and wait for the QD sling point to arrive! Cant wait to use this properly :D

Comment

Mines gone a bit of a change lately.

So far…

Made a smaller version of the PEQ box it came with. Rather oddly had a much smaller box to store the battery, inside the PEQ box! So I took that out, taped it up, and stuck the RIS underneath it. Itll do until the Lipo set up and new peq box arrives. Gutted I wasnt able to find one here, and have to way a month just to store the battery!

Comment

finally finished the lipo conversion, and all the new toys. Nice touch is that the Grip is a matching Knights armament one!

Comment

that's more like it! small peq is so much nicer! get it on the side though
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yeah it is a lot nicer! But I want it on the top :P makes the gun more balanced out! Plus, having to move the sight up a bit higher has made it much more comfortable for me to look though!

Comment

Well i've had this a day and I'm in love with it already! WE KAC PDW Open Bolt with RA-Tech NPAS + TB.

Have got some gucci parts on the way for it including a new long barrel front end and some magpul parts to whore it out! (especially the cr4p pistol grip, that was the first thing to go!)

Enjoy!

And one of the whole Rifle Family as its a pretty picture!

Comment

hand on heart, I wish i had not not sold my Dboys PDW

Comment

I'm so glad I got one! Very impressed with the performance, I've got 8 mags and every single one empties perfectly on full auto no problem! Excellent bit of kit with no wobble at all, solidly built and just amazing! Well Done WE-Tech I say!

Comment

New flip to side mount for mine, so that I dont have to crane my neck down for the sight, but the height over bore isnt a problem anymore! Aimpoint for woodland, Irons for CQB! Also ended up loving the PEQ and wiring around. Having it on top meant you couldnt really use the iron sights, so had to move it to the side, with also meant having to move the wiring around a bit!

Also managed to get my hands on the barrel extension, and have left one screw out, so that I can chop and change between full length and CQB length at the drop of a hat!

Comment

how much wobble is on the fts mount?

Comment

Haha Ive just had that question ont he thread for them! very minimal. Its a good spring, you may get some bounce when you full on sprint, but its a very thick, heavy, and strong feeling mount. Im not at all worried about it bouncing!

Comment

God damn this thread. I want a PDW now.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                God damn this thread. I want a PDW now.
                                Get one, theyre awesome!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X