Ares WA2000
      Asahi WA2000 DX
      Asahi WA2000 STD

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Re: Your Favourite Gun.

I see your diggin' the WA2000's, which is the best performing one? and do the asahi ones even have hop-up?

Comment

Can only be my P90

sigpic

Comment

As soon as I saw the P90, I thought STARGATE

Comment

WE GBB SCAR L - Open Bolt version.

Nothing quite compares to the awesome kick of this beasty, I love it.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I did post a while ago but its complete now, so yes it has to be my WE L85.
                Ironic as ive just exchanged it...lol

Comment

What on earth for?

Comment

My FAMAS :D Because everyone else hates it.
                    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                      My FAMAS :D Because everyone else hates it.
                      TM? I have no idea why anyone would hate it - TM FAMAS' are absolutely amazing.
                      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by DanBeresford View Post
                        TM? I have no idea why anyone would hate it - TM FAMAS' are absolutely amazing.
                        Yeah I have a TM. Whilst some people are sensible enough to know FPS= better gun isn't always the case, unfortunately there are a lot of players who look at it and think "280 fps, abs plastic= crap". All I know is its the most reliable AEG I have owned and probably one of the most accurate AEGs I have owned. It also has a mint hop up. What is more is I its all out of the box performance. I haven't needed to spend a crap load of cash to get a half decent performance out of it unlike some other guns I have owned in the past.

Comment

My good old VSR.

"I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                            Yeah I have a TM. Whilst some people are sensible enough to know FPS= better gun isn't always the case, unfortunately there are a lot of players who look at it and think "280 fps, abs plastic= crap". All I know is its the most reliable AEG I have owned and probably one of the most accurate AEGs I have owned. It also has a mint hop up. What is more is I its all out of the box performance. I haven't needed to spend a crap load of cash to get a half decent performance out of it unlike some other guns I have owned in the past.
                            They are neigh on indestructable. One of the first AEG's TM produced and most are still running! Built like tank and would probably be found arming the mutant cockroach army when the nuclear apocalypse rolls around.

Comment

Here it is:

Comment

The SA80A2 - superbly boring and not very popular!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spartacus When I am not leading my fellow slaves in an uprising against the Roman republic my main hobbies are airsoft and motorbikes. Find out more about spartacus
                                Working...
                                X