B.E.N.'s guns... an ongoing saga.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B.E.N.'s guns... an ongoing saga.

I thought I'd make a thread of all my guns in their current guises, since I have most of my kit out at the moment... I'll add to it with the others as I get them.

Magpul PTS Masada.

Everyone has seen one, so I painted mine to look like it was battered. Shoots like a dream since I fixed up the hopperiser... Well, it shoots like it did before I broke it. Stock standard otherwise, no reason to upgrade other than possibly a more spinnier motor.

VFC(?) AK74

A friend wanted to "upgrade" to a recoil gun, so I gladly stuffed money in his pockets for this beast. Sounds tight as a drum when you fire it. Not had a chance to use it in anger, but I've had the outfit to go with it for about a year. Time for some warface action. Needs metal mags though, and yes, yes I have bolted on a Magpul MVG. I like foregrips, OK?

G&P, TM, Madbull M4

The gun that didn't stop growing... Started as the ugliest TM PMC I had ever seen, so I made it more better with the addition of loads of huge parts. Fires really nice but could do with a damn good rewiring.

TM Desert Eagle and TM Desert Warrior

The DW is stock standard and needs more mags, and the DE has a metal Guarder kit and loading nozzle in/on it. It needs new recoil springs.

Re: B.E.N.'s guns... an ongoing saga.

i love them mate but.. please remove that MVG
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

ben, i am disapoint.
      by the LAW of COD that masada needs to be spot less, and have some thing bolted on to every available space.

i am very much likeing the ak though :D

Comment

Not on your nelly!

@Tyler... I've run out of stuff to bolt to it, although I'm picking up a Madbul Gemtec HALO for it this weekend, and a SpecterDR would sit comfortably with me.

Comment

The thing that disgusts me the most? You have a sliding stock on the dmr type thing. It needs a full stock. However that ak and the Masada makes me cream!

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
            The thing that disgusts me the most? You have a sliding stock on the dmr type thing. It needs a full stock. However that ak and the Masada makes me cream!
            The thing was, it was intended to be a general/CQB gun... Once I've taken the suppressor off (via it's swanky QD mount) it's not actually that big... I did ponder putting a PRS or UBR stock in it... But I'd loose the reconfiguration ability. I'd step up to a UBR at the max now I think.

Comment

Even without the silencer the ris is still like 16" long or someting lol. Hardly cqb is it. M16 lol!
              So have you just been putting things on from yours bit box that will fit? Lol. I like the ides but I'd end up with an m4 s system ak g36 sr25 shotgun combo. I shall call it

Frankenstein.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

@Tyler... I've run out of stuff to bolt to it, although I'm picking up a Madbul Gemtec HALO for it this weekend, and a SpecterDR would sit comfortably with me.
                yummy -w-

Comment

Even without the silencer the ris is still like 16" long or someting lol. Hardly cqb is it. M16 lol!
                  So have you just been putting things on from yours bit box that will fit? Lol. I like the ides but I'd end up with an m4 s system ak g36 sr25 shotgun combo. I shall call it

Frankenstein.
                  Yeah, it's not THAT short, (RIS is 12.5" and the barrel with flash hider just over "17") but it's only about a inch longer, overall, than the Masada without a suppressor, so it's not so bad. That's with the stock racked out too.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm lol
                    How did you manage the paint job on the Masada? Looks epic!

Comment

Mmmmmmmm lol
                      How did you manage the paint job on the Masada? Looks epic!
                      With a minimal degree of care and preparation!

Seriously, the whole thing got handled a load before it was painted, never bothered cleaning it down, then it was sprayed with khaki Krylon that wasn't really shaken up very well from varying distances in a patchy kinda way... I then used it at a few skirmishes and then scrubbed at patches with a brillo pad to take it back to black.

At one point I also dusted over it from a height with some pure white paint, but from directly above... Then rubbed it up a bit more...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        At one point I also dusted over it from a height with some pure white paint, but from directly above... Then rubbed it up a bit more...

looks good BEN

like AK's
                        like Magpul VFG's
                        but not togther

very nice photo's BTW - look like magazine quality
                        h e y d r i c h
                        L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Have you been playing with filters in photoshop? Be nice to see them in there true light.
                          Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

None of them have been anywhere near photoshop, but if you mean "straight out of the camera" here's a JPG conversion of the RAW file...

Comment

Love that M4!
                              'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                              Working...
                              X