HK 53 Fully modded.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HK 53 Fully modded.

I will never understand what's the point of high rof AEGs. It's like cheating

Comment

Originally posted by orb View Post
      It's like cheating
      Yeah and snipers are cheating for having mroe range because they took the time to upgrade their gun! I think in real wars everyone should go down to the local comunity center so we can all get the exact same gun so its fair an no one has a better ROF..

Originally posted by tisane
      Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Really happy to know its still solid!

I miss that rifle, it was a cracker.
        Here is a wee pic of it when it was first built. I switched the lowers before I passed it to Mark. A mate now owns the other and it hasnt skipped a beat since I passed it on, and there is a 3rd HK53 owned by Devlin on here which hasnt skipped a beat either. Wonderful rifles, esp when built by me

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderfury View Post
          Yeah and snipers are cheating for having mroe range because they took the time to upgrade their gun! I think in real wars everyone should go down to the local comunity center so we can all get the exact same gun so its fair an no one has a better ROF..
          Nope. But it's a difference if you have 20 shots p/s or 60.
          I like it more realistic and 60+ shots p/s is not.

You should try giving each AEG about the same ROF as its Real Steel version.

Cheers

orb

Comment

orb
            Why should they? By your veiw should we only use low caps and full metal rifles too?

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
              Why should they? By your veiw should we only use low caps and full metal rifles too?
              Stop being so aggressive you numpty. I'm sure orb was suggesting it more as a challenge, I reckon its pretty hard to hit a certain number on the dot, rather than going all out and as fast as possible.

Comment

I think one thing people don't realise with an rps build is simply that its on a sliding scale. While some great guns such as my own has the capability to be totally brutal on a big 11.1/14.4, most people including myself will only run on small batteries for a multitude of reasons. With a small battery I can run two in a day, be manageable ROF with a good trigger response but also keep wear off the internal parts. People just don't realise the flexibility a change in batteries can grant you, as with a small battery often my gun isn't the fastest fielded in a game, but im cool with that- if you want it to go full crazy then you simply swap in a different battery and its a massively different ball game, you have the choice. BTW I use 67 round midcaps most days

Comment

Nope. But it's a difference if you have 20 shots p/s or 60.
                  I like it more realistic and 60+ shots p/s is not.

I do like the idea of having guns shoot close to the real steel RoF but i still don't think its "cheating".
                  I think for milsim Your idea is bang on mate but for regular walk ons i would let people whatever they want to their guns.

Originally posted by tisane
                  Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

what ris do you have on that and will it fit an mc51?

whats the rof on 11.1 and 14.8?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

North West Outpost Find out more about North West Outpost
                    Working...
                    X