Collapse

My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grips (again)... Handmade wood. Courtesy of mr cripps once again.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
      What's the difference between a TR16 and a GR16? Either way, it looks good. Not a fan of the pistol grip though but that's just personal preference
      According to the g&g website theyre the highest quality guns they make, so i guess maybe better materials or higher quality control maybe?

Comment

Re: My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
        Forgot about this...
        You, my friend, are officially my favourite person on is forum. Problem?
        Originally posted by FPSEngland
        The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

No, i feel loved actually

---
          I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5ovhlv

Comment

No, i feel loved actually

---
            I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5ovhlv
            I mean I got Sly Cooper on my magwell, but the TrollFace???? You deserve over 9000 handshakes. And one question; where did you get that 45 offset rail mount? I want to attach an RDS on my m4 as backup optics.
            The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Yes but yours is engraved. Thats a sticker.
              And zeroone obviously!

Comment

Yes but yours is engraved. Thats a sticker.
                And zeroone obviously!
                Still, that's pretty cool. And what's the mount called?

Comment

Never mind. found it... And bought it without even thinking :p I've been looking for this for months lol

Comment

Oh wow really? Lol, mounted my 3-9x40 on it earlier for lols....

Comment

Oh wow really? Lol, mounted my 3-9x40 on it earlier for lols....
                      Yeah, I'm slowly adding to my M4/SR-16. Maybe one day it'll be as good as your M16! :p
                      Last edited by FPSEngland; 29 April, 2012, 00:50. Reason: Typo

Comment

Couple of in game pics, and mmm new trigger and torch...
                        Last edited by jonny lovegrove; 2 May, 2012, 22:44.

Comment

right time to update...
                          - L96 now has a Harris bipod.
                          - M16 has a foregrip instead of the grenade launcher
                          - m16 now has a PEQ15 Torch & Laser along with the surefire.

New (for me) but slightly battered toy, been given to me as a project to clean up whilst i have a broken leg. the previous previous owner has badly sprayed and laquered most of it and it just performs like a bag o crap at the mo.
                          WE Desert warrior.

(Now has an ambi safety, i just cant reach it to retake the pics)
                          I Intend to put an ABS Twotone (Black And Silver) HiCapa slide on it to boost performance, and swap a few bits about.

Comment

May I ask how much the slanted mini red dot cost you on the M16? I know it's a special mount but how much did the mount and sight cost you as I'm considering something like that for my scoped EBR and wondering what your thoughts were on it
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Airsoft Lad View Post
                              May I ask how much the slanted mini red dot cost you on the M16? I know it's a special mount but how much did the mount and sight cost you as I'm considering something like that for my scoped EBR and wondering what your thoughts were on it
                              I personally really like it. The tilted mount was £10, and i paid £20 for the red dot. I will pm you

Comment

Nice! I imagine it would be extremely useful with a gun that has a magnified scope as its main aiming device
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                                Working...
                                X