My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Small, But Growing Armoury :P

im gonna get one of those pistol grips when i get paid. mine still has the m203 on it.

is that the gemtech tracer in that pic?
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
      im gonna get one of those pistol grips when i get paid. mine still has the m203 on it.

is that the gemtech tracer in that pic?
      Hah i gave up with all my shells breaking, and i much prefer how light it is now.
      Guessing at the photo but its a marui pro knights type supressor
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Wow i realise quite how much ive neglected this thread lately. Erm where to start...
        Right, mate gave me a dead we 1911 desert warrior for me to fix while i was stuck in bed.

And i fixed it internally and removed the rail. Also polished it up nicely.

That came out quite nicely if im honest, the m16 has had the ACOG replaced, with a SpectreDR

Fitted a G&G 6.04 barrel and a PDI hop unit to the Warrior l96 with a CA hop rubber and its going a good 80m before the bb is dropping. Its crazy.
        Also managed to convince a friend to give me his G3Ras to fix up for my brother to start airsoft with

And my newest project is that clear plastic GBB M9 hanging in the middle. No idea what make it is.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.

Comment

Nice work on the L96, you're getting some great accuracy now! 6.04 is a good choice.
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Its crazy man, i cant see how far the bbs are going on the lowest setting, its in excess of 70m though!

Generic Tapatalk Signature.

Comment

well. i figure i should come back and reupdate this as work is dead today...
              G3 - Fixed, untwotoned and sold on.
              M9 - Part fixed and cleaned (fireable condition) and sold on
              WE 1911 - got a few bits and made a 10" Hardballer also, sold them both on.

M16- Used it with a foregrip since i dropped the 203. built a masterkey on it in the last few days but its an ongoing project, i have lowered the mount on it so it sits better.

Marui 1911 - i now use a Surefire M300 on it. it has a nineball 6.03 and purple rubber. also a new davidson custom hammer. (SUREFIRE NOT PICTURED)

L96 - No real change, new lick of paint however.

NEW PURCHASES;
              DE M56B [Sawnoff]- Bought from a mate cheaply for my masterkey project. (see above.)
              APS UAR - Well, this is a ninja little gun! bought for £190.
              Modified the magwell to accept Midcaps (file a 2mm piece out, and glued plastic in to push mags up) and just the usual bolt ons. along with an SHS High Speed Motor (got it cheap :D) so its firing at 30rps :D

Comment

That masterkey is brilliant! :D Any idea if the body is similar to that of an M870? If so you may be able to put it into one of those masterkey conversion sets.
                - Thunder Ducks -
                Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

ha cheers mate. its a DE m56, and i have done more than see pictures of an 870, so couldnt say. plus theyre barrel mounted rather than RIS and cost like £160

Comment

Ah ok, no worries. I only ask as I have a barrel-mounted masterkey at the moment, but wanted to try and fit gas or tri-shot internals into it rather than single shot. I may have to look deeper into it :P
                    - Thunder Ducks -
                    Rifles: TM G36k, G&P M4A1 Masterkey, AGM XM8 (For Sale)
                    Pistols: KJW M9 Full Metal (For Sale), TM Desert Eagle

Comment

well theyre cheap as chips really. can be had for like £20-30 lol

Comment

massive bump. no real changes really. set the shotty up as standalone again, and have just paid for a KWA Vector!

(there is a surefire mounted on the other side of the pump)

Comment

Sweet collection.

How is the performance of the Glock with the silencer attached and when set to full-auto?
                          Things I hate:
                          1. People who hate things.
                          2. Irony.
                          3. Lists.

Comment

no real difference to without it really mate, the supressor weighed nowt.

Comment

My TM G18Cs have Guarder CNC aluminium slides, threaded steel barrels, upgraded Guarder/Shooters Design internals and they don't function at all with the sillencers attached. So annoying.
                              Things I hate:
                              1. People who hate things.
                              2. Irony.
                              3. Lists.

Comment

Wierd. Thats a KWA one, my best guess would be that the previous owner may have done something to it. Worked fine like that, although i rarely used it.
                                Because the glocks barrel angles upwards when the slide goes back, supressor affect them more than other pistols. the 150% spring may have also contributed to more oomph. The lightest supressor ive held is a king arms spec ops 110mm. Which was like 60g or something horrendously low.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
                                Working...
                                X