Collapse

Stalker's return, an ongoing odyssey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stalker's return, an ongoing odyssey.

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
    Know how ya feel, i'm one of them 'i only want it if nobody else has it' people too
    Not 100% sure i forgot the proper specs, only have it a few days and not tried it out due to every shop within 10 miles not having 123's Got some today i'll put up a pic of it on with my trijicon uber sights.

Oh and put trijicons on your want list! They glow in the dark without EVER having to be 'charged' with light. That alone is pretty epic!
    Yh big fan of them, got them in my watch google; "Traser H3 6506 Commander" it has tritium in the dial

Get those pictures up now!
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Another little toy

Silencer, T-1 and PEQ 15 are in the post to make it nice and SEAL Will take better pictures when it's light outside!

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
        Thanks very much. New camera arrived today, will get some better pictures up over the next few days but this shows the detail on the metal kit a bit better so it will have to do for now:

Quoting the image because life will be better for everyone if I do!

1911s with American Legend grips are perfection in my eyes. Wish I still had my one. Lovely pistol dude.

Comment

Forgot about this thread. Nice MP-7 i'd say they are good fun to shoot, you just get it?
          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHIFF_MoA View Post
            Quoting the image because life will be better for everyone if I do!

1911s with American Legend grips are perfection in my eyes. Wish I still had my one. Lovely pistol dude.
            Cheers buddy, I really like it, I would prefer an operator with the same grips but can't bring myself to fork out on another half a grand!

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
            Forgot about this thread. Nice MP-7 i'd say they are good fun to shoot, you just get it?
            Yh just got it from Tisane. The ROF is a lot higher than I was expecting, so impressed with it that I'm thinking about using it as a primary for CQB instead of just as a backup. Got a VFC MP7 Silencer, VFC PEQ15 and Dytac T1 waiting for me at home to finish it off

Comment

Yeah DEFO people rely on bb hoses far to much, that thing is more than capable being a primary outdoors or indoors. Plus its got the 'recoil' factor so every kill worth it is worth ten aeg kills.
              Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
              Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

A few new parts arrived:

VFC MP7 Silencer (Fully Licensed)
                VFC PEQ15
                Dytac T-1

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
                  A few new parts arrived:

VFC MP7 Silencer (Fully Licensed)
                  VFC PEQ15
                  Dytac T-1

you know I know a guy that's selling his vfc peq box for £65 could have saved you a fortune but it looks sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                    you know I know a guy that's selling his vfc peq box for £65 could have saved you a fortune but it looks sweet.
                    Yh saw the thread seconds after I ordered mine, would probably still buy the other one though if the guy you know is still selling!

Comment

that .45 is lovley but i think to finish it off you should get an aac suppressor

Comment

I've just brought a brand new TM 1911a1 to fit my new prowin kit :D I have to say, your 1911 at the moment it my dream load out! Just wondering what grips are they and where did you get them from? They look lovely :O

cheers
                        'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Adam View Post
                          I've just brought a brand new TM 1911a1 to fit my new prowin kit :D I have to say, your 1911 at the moment it my dream load out! Just wondering what grips are they and where did you get them from? They look lovely :O

cheers
                          They are real Pachmayr grips which I imported from the US. Not that expensive actually and incredibly nice to hold, plus you get so say you have real grips

Comment

Ahh yeah importing does sound a good idea and they do look fu*king sexy, but I've heard that the weight is different as the lead is removed from the inside of the grips? Has this effected you?

cheers
                            'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

Well, I have a full Prime kit as well so I don't need the weights. TM only add the weights to get it closer to the real thing because their pistol is ABS plastic, the real one is metal with wooden grips with no weights and now, so is mine.

Comment

An update on my MP7 as promised along with my new P226R.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                                Working...
                                X