Collapse

Elements Sordin headset review requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of ztactical ones. Bit more expensive than the element ones. If your interested gimme a shout. Not been used, to be frank.....I just plain old look a twat in them so shrugged them off for my trusty bowman.
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Re: Elements Sordin headset review requested

Originally posted by RMcommando1984 View Post
      F##k me cant anyone ask a simple question without someone who thinks they know what they are talking about butting in and talking s##t that they dont actually know about !
      When i was a marine we used to use Bowman PRR's (H4855/PRC-343 radios) linked to Sordin headsets,all i want to know is if i buy a replica element headset is there someone capable of wiring the connector on the headset up to fit in my Bowman (H4855/PRC-343 radio) ?
      If you are can you get in touch please but if not dont post s##t you dont know about !
      wow, no need to be an arse about it. I never once said I knew everything, I was simply implying that most brands refer to the headset alone as a bowman.

and couldn't you tell that my post was a joke?

and not going on about it more, I do believe there are places that can re-wire the headset to fit a ptt. you'll most likely have to hunt through google for a while unless anyone pops up in the thread mentioning it.
      Last edited by Stones; 30 May, 2012, 23:43.
      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by RMcommando1984 View Post
        F##k me cant anyone ask a simple question without someone who thinks they know what they are talking about butting in and talking s##t that they dont actually know about !
        When i was a marine we used to use Bowman PRR's (H4855/PRC-343 radios) linked to Sordin headsets,all i want to know is if i buy a replica element headset is there someone capable of wiring the connector on the headset up to fit in my Bowman (H4855/PRC-343 radio) ?
        If you are can you get in touch please but if not dont post s##t you dont know about !
        i have a friend can do this,
        Just tell me which connected and replica headset do you need.

Comment

so, for the price, do people rate the elements version over the real ones or is it worth splashing the cash?

Comment

Has anyone got a set of replica sordins they are willing to sell?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sharpy Find out more about sharpy
            Working...
            X