Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *Request* ASCU gen 3

May have to give this one a miss lol seems abit of waist of time lol
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Amazing how bad these are compared to the V2's. Constant stream of issues from these. Shocking.

Comment

are you lot fitting the thermal paste as well as the shorting pad?

Comment

Did fit the pad and paste on mine

Comment

Chimera... That's all I have to say on the matter...

Originally posted by Walter Gropius
            If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

Yea done evry think thermal paste and the pad still got the plastic bit on my trigger think it has to be faulty or I'm just being dum lool I'm gona send my gun off along with my other so I can get them both fitted by the supplier . Thanks for the help trying to fix the problem people x will soon enough what the problem was

Comment

take it back out, connect a multimeter to the motor lugs, plug the battery in, and push the trigger button, see if any voltage flashes up

Comment

just tried two different motors and still nothing has to be the ascu . will a high torque motor work better with the mosfet and what one is worth getting ?

Comment

Mine firered a few times then beeped twice I put a G&P M170 devil jet high torque motor in and now it works fine

Comment

Mine is not firing correctly at all, when in the three round burst mode, its patchy, sometimes I get two shots, sometimes three and on the odd occasion one, also the trigger response is in my opinion, not what I expected, I wasn't expecting lightning systema level of response, but certainly better, but, will get it apart again and see what's up, and see if trigger response can be improved.

Comment

same when mine was working i was like wow !! is this the trigger response ??? what motor was you using ? im hoping that it was my motor that was giving me bad trigger response because if it was not i have downgraded if anything lool

Comment

Standard G&P m120 in mine, may look at another motor, but I cant see it really being that though, as a friend fitted his in a stock TM, and that runs sweet as.maybe someone else on here with more experience than me (not to difficult to find!!) could shed some light on it?

Comment

I tried two different g&p m120 motors in mine and neither worked I did read somewhere that they do require a high torque motor to work correctly I took the gamble and purchased the m170 high torque motor and it worked fine afterwards.i will be honest though if I had known I'd have had to get a new motor I prob wouldn't of got the ascu and just gone for a burst wizard

Comment

Same lool ! What was the trigger response like after you got the m170. ? Could you go crazy on semi and every shot will be fired ?

- - - Updated - - -

Same lool ! What was the trigger response like after you got the m170. ? Could you go crazy on semi and every shot will be fired ?

Comment

There was no real increase on trigger response at all after installing the m170 motor I'm guessing the increase on battery and gearbox life is one of the main selling points of the ascu and also linked with the hop unit for the empty mag feature will appeal to some but I must be honest the cost of the ascu and new motor for it to work is to high for the all but real serious mil-sim player who doesn't want to buy a systema ptw

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                                Working...
                                X