AirFet Mosfet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: AirFet Mosfet

Where is best to buy one or is it best to just google?
    Using Tapatalk

Comment

just googly it bud, they're plentiful.

Comment

There's only one airsoft retailer. Ever. Shhhhh...

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

I've installed 6 of the non-braking fets so far and had no issue and one with active braking which failed after <1000 rounds on a very very wet winters day.

Comment

Hamsterfet is also worth a look

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a non-breaking airfet in my g3, I fitted it exactly as instructed (including using the original fuse and fuse holder in line with the Fet) and I just can't destroy it! I have tested the cr*p out of it firing quickly in semi auto for a few hundred rounds (well beyond what the maker demonstrated in his video), it heated up to the point where it was untouchable but didn't blow and cooled quickly. I have tried numerous china mosfets that have blown much faster and they just don't come close to the performance of the airfet, can't compare it to the more expensive options though.

Comment

AirFet Mosfet

Is an airfet with breaking a necessity. I would be putting mine on a stock g&g with no immediate plans to upgrade anything but possibly the spring until something brakes.
                Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SecondNateUre View Post
                  Is an airfet wit breaking a necessity. I would be putting mine on a stock g&g with no immediate plans to upgrade anything but possibly the spring until something brakes.
                  Give mine sir consistent fps
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deanfirst View Post
                    Give mine sir consistent fps
                    Is that with a breaking MOSFET? I'm just not sure if the gun would warrant one with breaking as opposed to a non breaking one.
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

You should never really use an active breaking MOSFET unless you have noticeable mechanical overspin, active breaking stops the motor by sending a reverse charge through it (I think that's correct!?). Anyway it basically damages your motor over time, so if you don't need it then you would be better avoiding it, the pros don't really justify the cons if there is no overspin to begin with. The pros are mainly a (slightly) improved trigger response and usually, as mentioned, more consistent fps. The con is faster, greater wear on the motor.

Comment

Spot on Octane. The polarity is quickly inverted, which strains the motor.

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!

Comment

Ideal thanks. Given that mine will be completely standard for a long time I doubt I will need a breaking one.
                          Using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                          Working...
                          X