Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bolle Tracker Glasses

Originally posted by Fil View Post
    If you have a problem with them fogging up then you can remove the foam insert and wear them without it.
    He seems to be wise and speak truth. The grey surround is indeed removable. Will try them like this next skirmish and see how they go. +1
    'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

If you remove the grey foam will they not sit really close to your face? I always wear them with the strap attached as the one time I didn't a bb actually dropped inside the lense after hitting me on the forhead!

To be honest, I'm fed up of the things steaming and I might get some ess advancers instead, I want some side protection I'm not comfortable with the ice style ones and the fact they have gaps down the side

Comment

I've gone from ESS Ice to 3m Marcus Grönholm safety glasses as I find they don't fog anywhere near as badly. They don't sit quite as close without a strap, but I've moved an old glasses strap onto them and now I can have them stay as tight as I want them to.

Safety wise, I was cutting some pebbledash off the back of our house while wearing them and the disc cutter threw a stone into them at point blank range, moving at a seriously high speed, and all it did was leave a tine scratch in the tint. I've also been hit in them at games with no problems.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paul 8v View Post
          If you remove the grey foam will they not sit really close to your face? I always wear them with the strap attached as the one time I didn't a bb actually dropped inside the lense after hitting me on the forhead!
          Yeah they do sit quite close but not uncomfortably so, can't say i really noticed the difference apart from them not fogging up when I took the foam off. And that was with using the strap to hold them on.

Comment

Originally posted by Fil View Post
            If you have a problem with them fogging up then you can remove the foam insert and wear them without it.
            Might have to try this as it is pain in the arse, but other than that for the money very good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
            X