Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Review request - WE P226E2

Cheers bud. Yeah I do like the P228...

Ive been offered a TM P226R in swap for my now unused Xbox 360, so I think I may go with that as well! Then Ill be able to compare .

Comment

The P228 is simply stonking!!!

Didn't need much persuading to buy it because its my favourite of Sig's P22* line, and I haven't regretted buying it yet

Comment

Sound very interesting. How's the P228's performance in the cold?
        sigpic

Comment

no issues here, including a freezing cold pistol shoot just before xmas where both ym P226 and P228 were shooting all day

Comment

I did a Halloween pistol only night shoot with mine and it performed flawlessly.

Easily got through 2 mags before I saw a significant performance drop, don't get me wrong I wasn't blasting the living daylights out of it, a shot here and there now and again, the odd double tap, but it spent all night out in the open, one thing I had noticed from that game though was that it performed much better with its own mags rather than those made for a KJW P228.

Comment

This is going a tad off topic, but does anyone know if HK3 plan to release a traded version of WEs P22* series? I fancy a WE, but the lack of trades do bug me a tad!

Comment

there are a few traded P226s by We themselves but I think they were only available through AFC in Hong Kong

Comment

I haven't tried my one in game yet, waiting to do so.
                  The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
                  Working...
                  X