KSC - KWA - System 7 - NS2 feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KSC - KWA - System 7 - NS2 feedback

sorry to hijack this thread but since i am i will say i love my glock 18 the ns2 keeps it nice and consistant, works brilliant but what's the best gas to use in it, the abbey predator seams to vent in the cold
    Originally posted by fuzzhead
    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

Propane is by far the best match for the KSC S7 guns, works great.

Comment

ultraair power gas works brilliant in this weather if u dont want propane

Comment

I had my M9 PTP for about 1 year now it was performing very well and reaches very far!
          when I borrowed it to my buddy(a newbie) and it now only get like 15bbs at most each shoot, in weather like this just able to shoot like 2bbs

Tried disassemble it ,clean and lube. still not doing it should be.

I used guarder power up gas , green gas all have this problem.

So, air seal issue??
          sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

Originally posted by Planemo View Post
            The difference between KWA and KSC is that KSC are made in Taiwan and usually have the correct trades. KWA are made in the USA and are usually marked on tha slide as 'PTP' (Professional Training Pistol). Other than that I dont think theres anything in it.
            I'm not sure that you are correct. From what I've read, KSC's are made in Japan (for the Asian market) and KWA's are made in Taiwan (for the U.S. market).

Comment

All KSC pistols are manufactured by KWA for the Japanese market, KSC do NOT produce anything themselves as KSC are strictly a research and marketing and retail company.
              Because KSC are based in Japan they can ignore trademark laws.

When KWA make systems for KSC they have to make them to fire at 0.98 Joules or less (the maximum Japanese legal limit), so KWA tend to claim that their own Taiwanese marketed kit is more robust as it can fire beyond 0.98J..

NS2 and System7 are the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter.mei View Post
                I had my M9 PTP for about 1 year now it was performing very well and reaches very far!
                when I borrowed it to my buddy(a newbie) and it now only get like 15bbs at most each shoot, in weather like this just able to shoot like 2bbs

Tried disassemble it ,clean and lube. still not doing it should be.

I used guarder power up gas , green gas all have this problem.

So, air seal issue??
                I had the exact same problem with my KWA USP Compacts. I have owned 2 and both have broken within a month and it totally put me off KWA. I also owned a KWA Glock 17 and I preferred my TM, so I won't buy another KWA until they release something new and interesting, like the Makarov.

Comment

Have you tried lube in the mags and is it the mags or the gun itself ??? Have had my m93 r for a year now and not 1 issue at all . Always put a touch of silicone spray in the mags after every skirmish . Could be a dried out I ring or seal .. Try testing the mag when gassed up . Fairy liquid an water same as testing for a puncture , will show up easily if it's the mag ...

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
                    Have you tried lube in the mags and is it the mags or the gun itself ??? Have had my m93 r for a year now and not 1 issue at all . Always put a touch of silicone spray in the mags after every skirmish . Could be a dried out I ring or seal .. Try testing the mag when gassed up . Fairy liquid an water same as testing for a puncture , will show up easily if it's the mag ...
                    I tried every fix in the book and gave it back to Zero One to fix but they couldn't figure it out and gave me a new one that then broke.

Comment

my M226 PTP is working great. Never failed on me, not even in the snow
                      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

When the Makarov comes out I'll buy it, and hopefully it will restore KWAs reputation for me, but so far with 3 disappointing guns 2 of which broke, I can't really recommend them.

Comment

some people are just unlucky when it comes to certain brands of guns,its hard to say why all your KWAs break on you without knowing you personally, and how you handle them,so all i can say is good luck on your Makarov.
                          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                            some people are just unlucky when it comes to certain brands of guns,its hard to say why all your KWAs break on you without knowing you personally, and how you handle them,so all i can say is good luck on your Makarov.
                            I can't see any problem with how I use them, I take care of my guns and with 3 TM GBBs that I've now had and used for around 2 years, I think I was just unlucky on the ones I bought.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Planemo Find out more about Planemo
                            Working...
                            X