Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Tanaka Colt 45 Single Action Army Cavalry HeavyWeight, Detachable cylinder review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tanaka Colt 45 Single Action Army Cavalry HeavyWeight, Detachable cylinder review

Just googled M500.... god that's sexy wth....

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Re: Tanaka Colt 45 Single Action Army Cavalry HeavyWeight, Detachable cylinder review

They are the real hand cannons, desert eagles can move over, these m500's take buffalo down

Comment

Sorry...

It's been posted before but :D hahah

Comment

Hopefully tonight my dad will bring the flipping good camera back so i can take some nice professional pictures

Comment

PICTURES

Comment

Very, very nice!!

Does this use the Pegasus system?

Comment

Indeed, improved version as in the review

Comment

welcome to the gun show
                  sigpic
                  9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

SAAs great guns, I love them will do some pics of my two when I got time!

Comment

Look forward to it yankkiller where did you obtain yours, age, model etc

Comment

Here you go sorry about quality, these two I bought some time ago from HK. they are arty 5½" size and finished in midnight blue. Detachable cylinder and a joy to use, I have had a few kills with them and I have never played with a gun that's more fun!

Also had a civy 4¾" heavyweight but sold that one on, again that was a sweet gun.

Tanaka still remain the company that I think makes the best guns, them and shoei that is.

Cheers

Comment

Beautiful mate love em

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
                          Working...
                          X