Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pistols

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
    TM deagle with the hard kick are amazing, bought one used it every game. Huge pistol though more like a hand cannon
    +1 on that, they are large but damn good at the same time, and a metal kit can be had for them for just over £100

Really good gun performance wise, very very reliable, good kick, the mag holds plenty of gas and ammo, gas wise you can get nearly 2 mags out of one fill, where as a TM 1911 will struggle to do one mag quickly...
    Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
    Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
    2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

TM Dessie Accurate as hell Got a 50yrd confirmed headshot by a marshal at Eversley he was gobsmacked. He was standing next to me I aimed and hit the guy whose head was exposed. He saw me with a pistol so didnt really move not expecting me to hit him and I whacked him right between the eyes.

Also Tm Berreta 92F is a cracking pistol too also accurate. I always used to buy other than TM because of price differences but now am going to bite the bullet and only buy TM pistols in future as they are by far the best value for money.
      Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I have a TM Hi Capa 5.1, well now actually I own two, why? Besides the cool times when you wanna "Rush in", they are incredibly reliant, just don't attempt a guarder metal slide unless you know what your doing in regards to dremmelling the hell out of the guide spring holder section of the new top slide.

Apart from the few sticking errors with that slide, I have never had a problem, always enjoyed firing it, always done quite well, it's one of the most versatile pistol out there, you can get many a different outer barrels for it, you can (if you wish) punch through the metal base and put on a under RIS rail for a M3 Torch or laser, whatever takes your fancy.

Threaded outer barrels are something thats quite nice, match that with pistol length silencers and a longer inner barrel and et voila, a not so, but cool looking, sports edition M1911.

So I would DEFINATLY suggest one =)

AO/OM Handle - VAMP

Comment

Originally posted by MistroJoe View Post
          I've just ordered a ksc glock 17 in two tone. Could someone tell me what bit of the gun will be painted and what colour?
          thanks
          depends where you ordered it from. Wolf only do one color and it has to be 51% of the gun so it would be the biggest part. One the glock it would be the entire frame.

In regards to the original post, I have a Glock 17 and I loved it, but I cracked the frame. I'm taking delivery of a Glock 19 next week. For me you can't really go wrong with Glocks.
          H&K MP5, KWA Glock 17 (cracked). Glock 19

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mad212 Find out more about mad212
          Working...
          X