review wanted src xm8 gen3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• review wanted src xm8 gen3

Hi guys, just seen these on zero one and quite like the look of them, any body got any experience with them? A short review would be much appreciated, thanks!

From what i hear, theyre not very nice to hold, and just feel generally crap.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: review wanted src xm8 gen3

have u heard anything about there performance? ive heard src gen 3 stuff were pretty decent performers?

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=160673 there's some opinions in that thread

Comment

ok, SRC Gen III internally are solid, the body kit is creak free. Externally they are built as they should be same materials more or less as the real thing. the bad things about it is that the scope is naff. fps is 330-340 on .2's and SRC guns shoot nice and straight (my GF has the GEN II M4)
          Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

SRC Gen III's have pretty much the best stock gearboxes around, (some may argue this) but they come stock with a Bearing spring guide, aluminium bearing piston head, one-piece, double o-ring aluminium cylinder head, and o-ring air seal nozzle as well as SRC's high torque motor which is good. Hop-ups can be a bit pooey but i think a new rubber can sort this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jws009uk Find out more about jws009uk
            Working...
            X