• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MagPul PTS Masada/ACR Review Thread

No probs dude!

Comment

It looks amazing thanks for all your hard work put in to this and love the pics think this is one of the best guns i have seen in a long time, sign me up.

Thanks again Scuffer nice job.

Please keep us informed mate
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but this just looks sexual. I love the non ris version. Getting rid of a ptw just to get this gun now. Whats its performance like? and the sound of the entire thing?
        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

When's the RIS front end going to be available for this? Bet there are a few if us waiting for this...

Comment

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
            I'm sorry but this just looks sexual. I love the non ris version. Getting rid of a ptw just to get this gun now. Whats its performance like? and the sound of the entire thing?
            anyone wanting hear this beast in action watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFKsBkE6V80

Comment

Sorry to bump this but great read and my next gun will be a magpul masaga pts

J

Comment

Ive Just got one of these beasts and played with it yesterday for the first time.
                At first i was a little disappointed with the range not being much more than the M4 i had used in past but a slight tweak of the hop and i was loving it.
                Soon i was out ranging almost everyone (The exception being the marshall with a systema but considering his cost 3-4x the PTS i didnt mind that)
                I would deff recommend people buy this and after seeing it the field most of my team are talking about getting one!
                Only issue i had was with feeding when using my M4 mags on full auto but the PMAG that came with it had no issues so i put this down to my mags and will be getting more PMAG's to got with the PTS.
                Its also a very pretty weapon and spent most of its day being oggled
                Ricky Stilwell

Current Armory: TM P90, G+P M4 Spec Ops, Magpul PTS Masada, Shotty, Hi-Capa 7" Dragon Black Metal Pistol, A&k SVD Dragunov

Comment

I have also recently bought and skirmished one!

im totally loving it!

trigger is very nice and responsive!

very much enjoying it, had no problems!!

will let you know mor the more I skirmish it
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

not to be the general negative here i was over joyed with mine when i got it, it broke the same day Just died with no warning... Not good times
                    but when it worked its +1 to everyones statements here! It was fab!!!!

Comment

Been peering into getting one of these anyone else had pos/neg experiences recently?
                      Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Scuffer Find out more about Scuffer
                      Working...
                      X