Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G&P M4 magpul sentry

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
    dude if your after one i have one, had one prob with it which is now fixed and can tell you its an absolute beast of a gun well worth it i think build quility is amazing internals are amazing fires like roadrunner so bring lots of ammo haha yeah a great gun
    +1 to that Balbosa

Comment

So 7.2 volt lipos wont be a problem for this or should i be save and get a 8.4 volt battery.?

Comment

lower is fine ive heard for lipos you get more out of em anyway so i wouldnt worry too much but do your research too

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
          So 7.2 volt lipos wont be a problem for this or should i be save and get a 8.4 volt battery.?
          I run mine on 7.4 lipos in the stock mate and its a awesome gun on them.

I have had no problems with the lipo at all. I would not go higher than a 7.4 though mate. That is all you need I can assure you.

:D
          Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

You think these lipos will do? 7.4V 1400mAh 20C+ continuous discharge

Of a shop which sells components...

Comment

Whats the maH amount u run ur lipos on?
              Im looking at a stor which sells cpmponents, and i found this one: 7.4V 1400mAh 20C+ continuous discharge

Also, what do i need to watch out for when using lipos.
              I heard that you shall always keep 2 or more volts per cell available or something like that.
              Any storage advice aswell?

Comment

Whats the maH amount u run ur lipos on?
                Im looking at a stor which sells cpmponents, and i found this one: 7.4V 1400mAh 20C+ continuous discharge

Also, what do i need to watch out for when using lipos.
                I heard that you shall always keep 2 or more volts per cell available or something like that.
                Any storage advice aswell?
                For storage, get a lipo bag (the shop of components should have them but you may find their out of stock so google will be your friend on that). Store them in that and then I would think just common sense really (out of sunlight etc, etc - you'll get instructions with the battery if you buy them from that store).

As for the voltage thing... each cell must hold a certain voltage. If it doesn't the battery will just become useless and dead. To make sure you don't overuse the battery try the lipo battery alarm monitor. VERY useful. It attaches to the cable on the lipo, pop it into the tube on the AEG and when the battery has reached the minimum levels the alarm will go off telling you it's time to stop using it and to change the battery.

I know all this from experience but must point out I'm unsure of how much space there is in the tube for the battery and the lipo alarm. I tried a lipo in mine but they wouldn't fit because of the mosfet I had installed which sits in the stock tube and takes up a couple inches of space. I set up the above set-up in my mates G&P Tank though (the tube on the Tank is a bit wider). Incidently - does anyone here know if a lipo (either a stick one or a crane stock type) will fit without issues into the crane stock (as opposed to the stock tube) on the Sentry?
                Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
                Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

There are some on ebay. I think they are hotPower ones. 7.4v 2200-3300

Comment

gonna stick with normal batts.
                    Lipos need to much care xD

Comment

gonna stick with normal batts.
                      Lipos need to much care xD
                      I treat mines as any other battery...

Comment

Any good motors to lower the ROF? Thats why I liked my GBB due to the nice firing speed Im not a fan of drill sounding guns

"BUUUUUURRRFFFFTTTT!"

Also this will be the first time i get a Lipo Battery. I noticed some on the LWA Website but im unsure which one to get Any Lipo charging/buying tips would be greatly appreciated.
                        Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Did you guys ever work out why it kept locking up on single fire or is it just because of the high rate of fire ?
                          MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fabio Find out more about Fabio
                          Working...
                          X