G&P M4 magpul sentry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P M4 magpul sentry

heres a quick review more detail and pictures later. plus i want to share with everyone
    bought this from landwarrior for £324.99 including 24 hour parcel force delivery.

upon recieving the box i quickly cut the package open and was presented with a nice standerd G&P box:

after taking the top lid off i was presented with a sheet of foam removing this then presented the gun.

the gun was rapped in loads of bubble wrap to keep it secure and safe,

the gun came with a G&P metal 130 round mid cap which was already in the gun when it arrived. the gun itself is beautiful, it features flip up vltor sights, vltor stock, vltor upper reciever, magpul lower reciever. and a few more details. this gun is full metal, when i picked it up for the first time the sheer weight and feeling was awesome and brought a big smile to my face. comes with a single point sling loop behind the reciever which can be changed to the other side if you are a left hand shooter, the front flip up sight has a ris rail on it when fliped down! so if you want to install something on there its not problem even though the gun is ris railed to the max, in the future i may get some magpul back up sights
    the gun comes with a stubby foregrip and 3 ris rail ladders and a rubber base for the stock

installing the battery- this is a right pain in the arse. to do this it took me agood 10 minutes to figure it out but i got there in the end, the gun comes with a small tamiya connecter and the stock can fit a crane stock 8.4 1500 mah battery(may also take a 9.6) to install the battery i have to remove the screws on either side which then let the to storage compartments loose. i will upload pictures about this later, in the near future i will start to use a 7.4 lipo in this gun which will fit in the stock buffer tube which will be easier.
    the flashhider is a flower type and it svery sturdy. everything on this gun is metal apart from the stock and pistol grip

on a 8.4v 1500 mag battery the rof on full auto is insane

the hop - to adjust the hop you need to pull the charging handel back and it then shows the hop up from the fake bolt catch, with a tiny bit of tweaking the hop was adjusted right and shoots like a dream.

as i said this was a quick review about this gun and more detail will be added later on including more pictures.if you have any questionsa bout this gun in the meantime feel free to ask.
    some more pictures:

(under the warning sticker are more trades ( presenting magpul arament co. erie co, cal multi, model mpl PTS05806)

Originally posted by FireKnife
    Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Re: G&P M4 magpul sentry

hi mate, just got the same one in tan. absolute bargain of a gun!

one issue i have is that the fire selector seems a bit tempermental on single shot. either fires or doesnt like its stuck between safe and semi.

just wondered if its just mine if so its under warranty for another 17 months and 29 days!

Comment

hi mate
      i had that problem before, your firing on single and it locks into safe? put on full auto fire a shot or two and go back to semi, this happend to me since the battery was going flat, just put on charge and it doesnt do it anymore. it also locks when you fire semi to fast
      but yeh it is a bargain for the parts you with it, magpul lower vltor stock etc
      Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

Comment

i hate my life now just look at that price but i got a custom p90 instead now i want this

Comment

Yeah the whole locking thing happens on my G&PM4 marine, think they way to stop it is to fit an active breaking mosfet but I just cba, just need to not spam it on semi too fast.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

might be the battery issue. have just bunged the one in i got from LWA without charging it.

using the 8.4, god knows what it will do with a 9.6. might have to switch back to hi caps!!

Comment

They are amusing on 9.6's just don't go too nuts on sustained fire or you WILL burn out the motor.

Comment

As it uses the G&P M120 it will happily take sustained fire. But the piston won't be so happy. Iv'e gone through 600 rounds in less than a minute with a G&P M120 and it didn't even get too hot

Comment

Hmm always extra careful with mine, have always thought the motor was always one of the first things to go on a G&P along with the piston.

Comment

the rof on a 8.4 is awesome will be geting some lipos over the next couple of weeks

Comment

Piston can go rather quickly, i've had no issue with there motors. Saying that though i always use an AB mosfet with them. Overspin on a 10.8v is alot

Comment

how does it compare with TM recoil AEGs?

Comment

this is the first aeg i have had with a noticeable kick when firing. its not made or advertised as a blowback aeg. great noise when firing too.

Comment

yeh i agree with sunburn it has a small kick when fired on full auto loving the gun so far waiting for aimpoint to come the will upload some pics with tac light etc

Comment

I got mine three weeks ago and skirmished it twice

Mine has got the VLTOR upper and lower but other than that it's the same replica.

I'm using 7.4 LiPos in it and it shoots awesome. RoF is killer, trigger feel is awesome and it's very accurate for the size. Using 0.25s is like watching a dotted laser line to target. It's also a light M4 due to the aluminium. I've held smaller versions that weighted more!

All in all great purchase

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fabio Find out more about Fabio
                              Working...
                              X