looking for help (im a neew bee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: looking for help (im a neew bee)

my views are not so much perfomance but on how it feels with me i hate MP5s as im a tall guy with quite brord sholders i find im to hunched over and for my thats not a compfitable shooting possition . but g36s feel nice as far as shooting positions go ( might be due to the length . but if i had to choose out of all the guns (if yourin the same possition as me ) go M4/m16.i used to love mp5s but i tryed one for a weekend middle of my back was sore and my sholders were quite sore . if you are in the same possition but want goot performance and range go 1cs or CA(classic army M4 cant go wrong.

Comment

too be fair i got on realy well with the g36c when i used it liked the feal,the acuracy fire power every thing.
      where can i get a jg g36c from thow? i have seen lots of reviews on them and every 1 has been a good review but i havenet seen them on any web sites the only 1s i have see are the marui and ares!!

Comment

well after trying out the mp5 this weekend thats what im gonna go for,so all being well ill be geting my ics full metal mp5 at the end of this month,just waiting on a price from the site for the gun and other items i wont from them!
        carnt wait to get it and tune it up to my likeing lol

Comment

Hav you looked at the Jing Gong MP5?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sgtlexicus1982 always looking to learn more Find out more about sgtlexicus1982
          Working...
          X