Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G F2000/G2010 Review

Originally posted by furiousVcious View Post
    Any leads on the grenade launcher release in the U.S.? I can rest as soon as I get one.
    Hi, I know it is being worked on, but I have absolutely no idea where it is in terms of completion. If I hear anything I'll post it up.
    AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
    G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

F2000 is my dream gun. Glad to see they've done it sooo well. Only a couple of months till my 18th, and i know what the first rif gun im gonna get will be
      sigpic

Comment

be careful with experimenting with the sling, the weight of the gun itself resulted in my friend breaking the sling and it hitting a concrete floor, it spent the next two hours spitting out plastic. its all good now except for the selector switch which seems to refuse to stay in place

Comment

I have finally received the RIS and scoped upper receiver! I'll be doing a video review next week. I'll post it up as soon as it is ready.
          G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Just like to add that if you have the scoped version you can get the ris upper, and if you have the ris version, you can get the scoped one, the rail handgaurd can be ordered directly from g&g including shiping for about £120, and is soon hitting uk stores.

@dechande i asume it will also have the sling mount on front of scoped reciver. mine came with a crack in and is now broken, may i buy it off you?

Comment

The video review is live, including a section for the new RIS. Here's a link:
              http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forum...eview-inc-ris/

Comment

Anyone found an easily accessable mid-cap in the UK that fits this baby?

Comment

Originally posted by jasevx View Post
                  Anyone found an easily accessable mid-cap in the UK that fits this baby?
                  G&G mids, any retailer who sells G&G should be able to get these for you. The MAG 190rds fit if you cut the back of the lug on the top of the mag that houses the spring.

Comment

may not be the review and mine needs a new hop unit, which one comes as standard/ should i put in. apart from that its a top quality weapon system, many people ahve felt the rage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dechande Find out more about Dechande
                    Working...
                    X