Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider-L DST (Tan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider-L DST (Tan)

Did anyone else find that the hop up dial was VERY tight and difficult to move?
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Originally posted by -waltherface- View Post
      Did anyone else find that the hop up dial was VERY tight and difficult to move?
      yes very, even when i took it out it was no different

Comment

does anybody find the plastic ris a problem, just wondering whether to spend the extra money to buy the metal version

Comment

Originally posted by m14alltheway View Post
          does anybody find the plastic ris a problem, just wondering whether to spend the extra money to buy the metal version
          Mmm im 2 sided for it, its really really strong and all but does not feel very good when your holding it, i bought a grip for it but before it wasnt great. How much is the metal ris?

Comment

Ok i splashed out on the GR15 electric blowback version with metal RIS and selected the m90 option.
            Will try and right a review when it arrives

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...e2aa2900d6260c

Originally posted by Metalbody
            pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

i found that the hop was very stiff i could hardly move it with a screwdriver !!!

Comment

Reckon the blowback version will be ok on 7.4v 2200mah lipo 15c???

Watched the review and they all state hop dial stiff but it prevents it shifting apparently

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post

Watched the review and they all state hop dial stiff but it prevents it shifting apparently

Yes mate its fine I run my GR15 with a 7.4v lipo, dont use anything higher though. Yes the hop-up is stiff at first but its supposed to be that way, it loosens after a while though.

Oh and Private Parts you wont be dissapointed with the GR15 mate the RIS is very well made and the blowback sounds great mate, good choice!
                  sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Sorry for the double post guys, but just to put the FPS discussion into perspective, the first time I used my GR15 it chrono'ed at 323fps with .2g bbs. That was using a 9.6v 1500 mah ni-mh. The internals are pretty much the same except the CM16 doesnt have blowback.

Comment

I have the Black verion off the CM the OP has. It is a every good gun and It os ABS buy it is solid as a rock. It shoot great and i have some good fire fight with it.
                      rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Sweet thanks again, will update this once it all arives

Comment

Hi there, the two we have in my team have been used a lot over the last 10 months and always on 11.1V lipos, with no problems.

Originally posted by private parts View Post

AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
                          G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun_lee View Post
                            I have the Black verion off the CM the OP has. It is a every good gun and It os ABS buy it is solid as a rock. It shoot great and i have some good fire fight with it.

Pretty sure its Polymere and not ABS mate.

Comment

Originally posted by shotgun_lee View Post

**Dechande** are they deffinatly using 11.1v? I went to get a secondary 7.4v from zeroone, they didnt have any in stock but offered me an 11.1v for the same price, but they also said they wouldnt advise using one in my GR15. But if your boys have had no problems I might give it a go!

Comment

Originally posted by pope3984 View Post

**Dechande** are they deffinatly using 11.1v? I went to get a secondary 7.4v from zeroone, they didnt have any in stock but offered me an 11.1v for the same price, but they also said they wouldnt advise using one in my GR15. But if your boys have had no problems I might give it a go!

Hi, yes, they are definitely 11.1V, my team always use my batteries, and I only own 3 cell 11.1V lipos. Same as I used in the video reviews I have done.

To be honest I am not a great lover of huge Rof guns, my mates and I fire in 3-4 round bursts and play sites that are semi auto only. I like 11.1 for their response rate rather tahtn Rof, although my brother has a tendency to empty hicaps in one trigger pull but he still uses my 11.1v batts on a GR15 Raider (still with no hiccups btw).
                                AEG video reviews (see 'my topics'):
                                G&G L85A2, Carbine & AFV, MP5 Blowback, G2010/F2000, M4 (GR16 & GR15 Raider), FNC, UMG & more...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

greengiant101 Find out more about greengiant101
                                Working...
                                X