ics l85a2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ics l85a2

well mine jams on single shot if you dont squeeze trigger it takes a shot on full auto to clear but it has now jammed up now on both ?

Comment

Hey Doyle,

I had that happen to mine as well. If it's the same problem I had then either your trigger mech has a fault, or your brass connectors that meet when the receivers are together have been bent over time as a result of disassembly and moving of the safety catch. The bend means that they don't meet the contacts in the lower receiver properly, which can cause the gun to not fire.

If you bend the connectors from the upper reciever downwards towards the lower reciever slightly, then that'll do it.

If it's the trigger, then you'll be able to see a small plastic, black pin just ahead of the trigger contacts in the centre of the mechanism, no disassembly is required to view the part. If this pin is too short to fill the space when the trigger is pulled, or looks broken then you'll have occassional, or even constant issues with your trigger, the pin acts as a guide rod for the trigger contacts, the contacts won't always connect properly and you might get an odd, unusual click from the trigger but no response from the motor if the pin is damaged.

If it's the trigger then try looking on "Flame-Help" (cryptic clue), you can buy the entire unit for something like £19-25. Alternately you could dismantle the trigger mechanism, take out the part with the pin on it and attempt to modify the pin so that it acts as it should, but I can't think of any way of doing that really... You could maybe cut down one of those little blue straws you get on those sqeezey bottle kids drinks and put that over it, might help guide it better...

I just bought a new trigger mech though. I figured it was worth doing just to get a few spare parts if any other parts of the mech broke, if for no other reason.

Good luck with it anyway.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
      : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
      AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

hi mate, it jammed up fully during a game so I put it away, but back home it cleared for a few shots then jammed up again and the motor started smoking so its gone back to the shop. This has happened to a few on my local site.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
        X