King Arms R93 Blaser Tactical LSR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Arms R93 Blaser Tactical LSR1

here does zero one have all the new kings arms r93 parts in stock please.
    airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Comment

Originally posted by jkerry2782 View Post
      here whichs shops have all the new kings arms r93 parts in stock please.
      Read the forum rules please...

Comment

Thank you Air Got Soft.

As stated I cannot tell you where to find these due to forum rules. All I can tell you is I import everything from Hong Kong.
        Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Thank you for this great extended in depth reveiw Crass. Because of you Im not purchasing one of these!

Comment

Sorry to hear I have put you off. What is it you don't like?

Fitted the new cylinder set today and what a change.

Firstly, the kit I purchased is advertised at 550fps, which may be true with the stock hop rubber, but with a Guarder Black rubber I am getting 460-480fps with .2g bbs, which I am happy with. Old is at the top and new is below;

The kit comes ready assembled, containing the new cylinder, the ado red piston, the blue hard type piston head, the bearing spring guide and the dynamic spring. Remember to add some grease to the spring as it comes dry!

The rear of the cylinder where the bolt handle mount used to be press fit into place, is now held together with 4 grub screws, and is much thicker.

The nozzle is tapered and gives a much better seal against the hop rubber.

The bolt handle has a little wiggle when assembled onto the new cylinder, so I used a small ammount of PTFE tape to make a washer to fill the wiggle space, and it is now solid as a rock.

Overall I am really pleased with the new cylinder set. It has removed one of the 2 weak spots on the Blaser, with only the trigger unit remaining as the weak spot. The trigger pull is much firmer now the new cylinder is in place, this is due to the new piston being made from steel and aluminium, meaning it isn't shaving a small piece of plastic each time you pull the trigger like it was on the old plastic piston.

I can't wait for the new trigger unit to be available at the end of the month. Again I hope this information is useful to someone out there, however if you have any questions please feel free to contact me
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

My apologies. I meant to say that because of your reveiw I AM purchasing one! lol

Comment

Ah got ya! If anything I've gone through the heartache with King Arms and managed to get them to see the light with the cylinder design and the piston sear. I still can't believe I was the first to bring KA up on it!

Just done some test shots and I'm hitting a 20"x5" target at 50m with every shot. Managed to get the added consistency using this stuff;

It's £5 from Halfords, and by putting a small bead around the inner barrel before putting the hop rubber on, followed by the ptfe tape.
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Just recieved my Blaser R93 today and its slam firing out of the box . Joy!

Comment

Anyone know if its possible to just buy the steel piston and trigger sears without having to buy the whole trigger unit? Seems a bit pointless to have to replace the whole unit just because its slam firing

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
                      Anyone know if its possible to just buy the steel piston and trigger sears without having to buy the whole trigger unit? Seems a bit pointless to have to replace the whole unit just because its slam firing
                      I wouldn't hold my breath. I have been trying to get King Arms to send me out a new sear and no joy. They want you to buy a new trigger box. I added a link to this thread ( OP received a part from King Arms directly ) and asked why I was not entitled to the same level of customer service.

''I am not sure why another user received direct service from KA, maybe it was a special case. The way he did it wasn’t going through the official channels, which is not recommend and should not be encourage. As I stated, we have company policy and they are meant to be follow. If you buy an iphone and it has problem, you go to the apple store or an official dealer, and you won’t be expecting Tim Cook to help you in that case, would you? KA is a small company and we do not have the staff which we can provide direct customer service, please be understanding and forgive us that we cannot afford to do so. ''

The email of the guy I am dealing with is [email protected]. This was the only email of the four email addresses that KA have that replied. Basically I was told by KA to go to my retailer. Who said go to Cybergun, who said go to KA. Its a big stroke job really.

Comment

Pm me your email address, I'll show you where you can import just the sear. KA are being silly, it takes 5 minutes to send out a replacement. Guess the special case was I was the first.
                        Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

No need! The v2 trigger box is on sale now at a very reasonable price. 29$ from a HK retailer. Will need to get it and a new piston anyway!

Comment

Yeah person I bought the Blaser off has found the trigger box very cheaply on I suspect the same HK site. $29 compared to KA who sell it for 150!

Comment

Went to buy the bloody triggerbox there and its sold out. Annoyed to say the least.

Comment

Is there any way to install sling mounts on this? From what I understand these did come with them stock but I bought mine second hand and they appear to be missing.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                                Working...
                                X