King Arms R93 Blaser Tactical LSR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Arms R93 Blaser Tactical LSR1

Some didn't get them from what I have seen. If you search Ebay and look for sling swivel studs you should find some. There cheap too.

Comment

Cheers bud. Where woould they go in the body though? Dont want to have to drill into the body at all and cant see any holes in it that they could go into

Comment

Drilling seems to be the only way unfortunately.

Comment

Old pictures but shows where I put sling mounts;

King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Cheers for those pics Crass. Were they drilled in or what? I can see from the pics that they're in the place of a couple screws on the body but cant quite work out how you did it!

Comment

The front is drilled into one of the screws, which is actually a fake. Rear is screwed into the thread for the monopod knob (threaded boh sides) and I used the washer collar to space it so it didn't stop the monopod being usable.
              Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

More questions for you! What size drill bit did you use for the sling swivel on the front? Also when you were putting the one in the rear monopod screw did you not strip the threads on the sling stud? Also how are you detecting airleaks? Where are you putting PTFE tape? Cheers!

Comment

Hi Sydewynder, drill bit was a 2.5mm bit, but this will depend on the bipod mount screws you are using. Threads in the sling stud are intact at the rear, no issues screwing it into the let side of the stock.

If you assemble the blaser without the front half of the receiver and barrel you can block the end of the cylinder with your finger. When you fire listen for leaks, it should hold air until you remove your finger, if not ptfe tape can go on the thread around the cylinder cap, and the nozzle can unscrew, meaning another thread for ptfe tape.

www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Perfect! Thanks a bunch! Have a rake load of new parts here dying to get them in!

Comment

Hey guys, long time ago until i were here (sorry for my bad english). i have something interesting for use. what are you thinking about this:

Comment

Nice work Max.

I've got the reinforced trigger mech on its way, meaning my Blaser will have all the King Arms upgrades fitted :D
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Got my Upgraded trigger set installed.

Anyone worked out a way to make the trigger pull less heavy?

Also Crass...I can see your a bit of an expert on these Blasers. Do you do work for others? For instance if I was to send my blaser over would you fit some sling swivels and also attempt to install a fluted L96 barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                            Got my Upgraded trigger set installed.

Anyone worked out a way to make the trigger pull less heavy?

Also Crass...I can see your a bit of an expert on these Blasers. Do you do work for others? For instance if I was to send my blaser over would you fit some sling swivels and also attempt to install a fluted L96 barrel?
                            The trigger pull is heavy because the piston sear tooth sits at 90 degrees to the piston. The way to make this smoother and lighter would be to have an angled tooth, but this introduces a structural weakness, and since nobody makes one for the R93 you would need to have one custom made.

There's no reason I couldn't help you out - I used to build rifles to order. Where abouts are you? Could save on postage :P

I'm interested in the fluted barrels, however I'm not sure if it is the L96 barrel or the VSR we would need, or a new design entirely! I need to find someone with one who is willing to let me borrow it with a possibility of a sale pending a trial fitment...
                            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Did you ever get the Swiss Arms over barrel silencer? Would it be compatible with the KA silencer adapter?

Comment

I'm still toying with the idea, but again I don't fancy buying one if it doesn't fit... I am looking into it, and think it would look great with the fluted barrel!
                                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                                Working...
                                X