• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: King Arms R93 Blaser Tactical LSR1

no worries keep us updated thanks for chasing

Comment

Crasstoe, as ZeroIn's resident inside man at King Arms, I don't suppose you know if/when the gas version (LSR2) of the Blaser is supposed to be coming out? I seem to recall it was on King Arms' 'Coming Soon' page, but now it's gone from there and it hasn't moved into the 'New Release' section. I do hope it hasn't been waylaid - I'm planning on making it my first sniper rifle.

Comment

Anyone else with a Blaser find it is quite noisy when firing compared to say a SSG or VSR? Any ways to soften the sound?

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
          Crasstoe, as ZeroIn's resident inside man at King Arms, I don't suppose you know if/when the gas version (LSR2) of the Blaser is supposed to be coming out? I seem to recall it was on King Arms' 'Coming Soon' page, but now it's gone from there and it hasn't moved into the 'New Release' section. I do hope it hasn't been waylaid - I'm planning on making it my first sniper rifle.

Sorry just seen this. I'll get an email to them and see what's up. To my knowledge it was due first quarter this year, but sometimes stuff happens and gets pushed back... I shall let you know...

As for noise reduction, a supressor goes a long way! Most of the noise comes from the spring and guide and isn't audible from the barrel end, a dap of lithium grease helps and a bearing spring guide makes a world of difference.

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I have information. You will be pleased to know that the GAS VERSION OF THE R93 LRS2 WILL SHIP NO LATER THAN END OF MARCH.

I hope that puts a smile on your faces 😃

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Breaks my heart that this is gas. A spring bolt and I would be on this like a fly on shit.

Comment

There is talk of a spring version but obviously the mag will be much further forward like the LRS1. I'm not hopeful of a spring version personally.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Would be nice. They could use a ramp system like the MSRs/TM L96s. I know they are problematic but at least it would be more consistent than gas.

Comment

Originally posted by crasstoe View Post
                    I have information. You will be pleased to know that the GAS VERSION OF THE R93 LRS2 WILL SHIP NO LATER THAN END OF MARCH.
                    Smile permanently affixed to face. Conversion from Tactical 2 to standard Blaser R93 stock, left-handed bolt handle, and HPA - yes please!

Originally posted by SYDEWYNDER View Post
                    Breaks my heart that this is gas. A spring bolt and I would be on this like a fly on shit.
                    If you want a spring Blaser Tactical, what's wrong with the existing one? (Which you already own?)

Comment

LRS2 stock is nicer looking and has sling mounts. I prefer realistic mags also. Its just a pedantic thing.

Comment

Just wanted to say this is a great blog. I have been using my blaser over the last year with no real problems but have just had to do a lot of repairs.

Main one being the c clip (even though on here someone said that you could order straight of KA I have not been able to get much help) so had to make one that has worked so far for a days skirmish. I used a normal C clip I had lying around and cut it to the same thickness as the R93 c clip. 2 problems when you get to this point, first is that there is a ridge in the r93 one which is not in the regular c clip. So without the ridge the barrel can turn but not come out of the hop up. So I used electrical tape to stop the barrel from turning. This worked beautifully but now could not back into the outer barrel. So had to drill the outer barrel where the hop up sits inside to a 10mm space.

It is crazy the king arms are still not selling a c clip for the amazing gun but if you to need to fix yours then this does work.

Comment

Sorry to hear they aren't being helpful. I figure if you're going down the bit action route a bit of DIY is to be expected.

www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

OK have lost a lot of fps and don't know why. It's gone from 480 to around 300 since last time I took it apart. Any one know what I can try to fix the problem.

Comment

Sounds like air seal between hop rubber and inner barrel. Test by blowing down the front of the inner barrel and blocking the hop rubber with your finger. There shouldn't be any air leaks.

www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

You where right crasstoe. I checked and it was letting the smallest amount of air through. I have swapped the mad bull 70 for a facon double point hop up and used silicone gun oil to seal it and fps is back to 490fps. WHOOP whoop

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                                Working...
                                X