CQB tactics/help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB tactics/help!!

i think its been mentioned in a few episodes inc the first one.!

Comment

Plus Eddie Stone mentioned it in SAS: Survival secrets.

Comment

hey. a rather bright torch really helps ive found. for many things in CQB, one for looking around rooms and halls for objectives, but it also works a bit like a flash. it you have a good position in a door way and you have someone pinned it verry good for pushing forward because when they stick there head or whatever out, turn on your torch and it allmost stuns them and you can shoot them. also......... if theres more than one of you clearing a room. go in but be EXTREMLEY carefull of the door way as its commonly called the death funnel. when you enter the room run in and shoot like crazy but dont run around because you could end up confusing your team mate and he/she would end up shooting you. when your flashing a room, keep your aiming eye closed and folow the flash in before it has gone off, once it goes off open your aiming eye and that eye will still be good for use and you can aim.

hope this is of some held to you.

Comment

I quite like me CQB.
          Some of the overlying principles are similar to woodland, just on a faster, more confined scale. Airsoft, or combat in general is about angles, if your pinned from a position, get a couple lads to dash off & get a different angle on your opponents. This'll make them think twice about staying put & can give some much needed cover for your pinned chums to start moving forward. Obviously if your playing somewhere that's more room to room, aggression & momentum is the key. Shout alot too, it may give your position away, but it'll put those in the next rooms on the back foot at what large burly horrors are about to burst through the door! That's how I was taught lol so it cant be far wrong.

Does anyone actually use flashbangs in airsoft? I don't mean the little "Poppers" you get, I mean actual big bangers? If not, why do people give advice on how to clear rooms using them? lol, were not in the sas people!
          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

simple rule for cqb.....ditch the guns, bring out the knife! nothing better than charging into a roof screaming like your pants are on fire and stabbing somone in the chest rig :D or lay up in a nice dark area and tap them on the shoulder with it as they walk past. sneaky sneaky all the way
            "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

Re: CQB tactics/help!

momentum is king. use aggression and pyro to build it and then try ur best to maintain it. a dug in opponent is always harder to overcome than one u keep hitting and hitting fast and hard. and if uyou are playing a game where you have regen then swarm, the buggers putting as much fire down as your magazines allow. up at manch killhouse last week we had a pair of lmg gunners lay fire thru a room entrance while we got stacked up then two pyros and we rushed it on the bang. oppos had no time to react and those in the rather extensive room network at the otheside got annihilated or pushed back into corners or other rooms under unrelenting hails of bb's

Comment

okay well i play at exeter bunker quite a bit (or i used to) and at screasdon fort (a nepolionic fort with tunnels and underground rooms)

well the whole stack up, pyro then room clearing drills with your section works. however you need a hella alot of pyro to keep that going.

i find its best to do everything you can to minimise your load out. personally i drop the plate carrier, wear as little as you can and carry as little as you can.

if you have one carry just a pistol or two.

failing that a jg stubby killer are awsome indoors at cqb.

personally though i carry just my m23 socom, 2 spare clips and a glock with a clip or two, then throw a pyro or two in a side pocket.

once someone has exposed themselves they have a tendencie of shooting then ducking back into cover, then popin out to shoot again.

dont do this! if the enemy are doing this keep your weapon aimed at where they poppe3d out and keep shotting, that way when they pop out next time the bb is in the air already!

failing that balistic sheilds.

or if times are really bad, stack up and fill the corridor in front of you with dead freindlies and keep pushing the dead forward to absorbe the bb hits lol
                Armoury:
                ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

ATTACK
                  Stealth = drop all your gear, except primary and seconday weapon. If if rattles leave it!

Speed = stack up quitely on forming up point. Pyro in...... then rapid and aggressive tempo til everyone is dead or bugged out.

DEFENDING
                  Sustained fire = on open doorway or windows which you are sure someone is camping behind. 1 round every 1 or 2 seconds til you can work an angle and flank.

Sterling founder of SAS - SPEED AGRESSION SUPRISE . Probably based on readings from The Art of War/SunTsu

Comment

Iv personaly found the best tactics in CQB is simply to be ballsy. You do need to be quiet and keep on moving. Shadows are as much your friend as they are your enemy. You can watch shadows entering a room from cover if you dont want to expose yourself.....well given the lights in the right place. Personaly I dont believe in pyro, Iv found it more fun to do it with your pistol/AEG or what ever else your packing. Probably the best advice I can offer is just keep playing CQB and enjoying the experiance.

Comment

Best advice to give...
                      Be agressive and DONT BE SCARED OF GETTING SHOT!

this is what got my killed most, as wattsy would tell you :P i'd always been a big wimp in airsoft, worried about going into rooms, moving down corridoors etc.. you just got to get in there and take it! if you cant then dont bother playing airsoft!
                      Put fire down on a doorway and Move Up No point in shooting, waiting 3 seconds t hen moving.. hes already started takign shots at you again lol

fast and agressive, dont give them time to think!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

would you say using a big ass sniper and using the 'bang' rule as if it's going out of fashion is....

cheating? lol :p
                        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SA-80_DUDE25 Find out more about SA-80_DUDE25
                        Working...
                        X