Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Pyro - How useful ? How much do you carry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunter241
    replied
    Re: Pyro - How useful ? How much do you carry ?

i personally dont bother with pyros. all ive ever played is woodland and they feel useless

i would assume cqb would benefit more form the use of pyros. confined spaces, room clearing etc

Leave a comment:

• Half Trigger
    replied
    Lol no, they're what I own. I take maybe one pyro/ re usable grenade and a smoke max.

Using a grenade is the pussy way of charging in to attack...

Leave a comment:

• loki7491
    replied

You carry that lot with you?

Do charge into "battle" on a pack horse?

Leave a comment:

• Half Trigger
    replied
    1 BFGx impact grenade
    1 tornado grenade delay type
    9 Enola Gaye ball grenades
    11 Enola Gaye smokes.

First two for CQB, bottom two for whenever I feel like it. Don't use grenades very often, but I like the option to be there!

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied

None whatsoever I'd rather clear a room the 6mm way. Plus I have more room for ammo!

Leave a comment:

• javaoverride
    replied

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
    So your site doesn't have a kill radius for flashbangs? I've not come across that before... or are you just one of these people who seem to think pyro kills don't count for them? Which I've come across sadly too often
    in some games they do but if the game involves a hostage flash bangs are just that flash bangs in other games they are treated as genades

Leave a comment:

• Tariq182
    replied

Always have the BFG pin in quick easy reach in your webbing.

For those times when someone gets the drop on you

Leave a comment:

• two_zero
    replied

I carry 2 dynatec bfg. sometimes they are very useful.. mainly in situations where you can just reach your hand over a cover and just drop em. ended many killing sprees with em most often I just throw em at random to get maximum use out of em thou

Leave a comment:

• dave38x
    replied

Oh I gleefully love turning to people in the same piece of cover as me and saying that "no, that last grenade did kill us all, which is why I'm holding my hands up" :P

Leave a comment:

• Figjam
    replied

Originally posted by javaoverride View Post
    I dont really use them to be honest and we cant use smoke at my local indoor site but a friend for mine seems to loves the flash bangs i do think they work to a point when your playing people that are new, as when one lands near them they don't know what to expect but once your used to them i think they are less effective to the point of almost being counter effective as when one lands near use we know to brace our-self as the opposing team is about to storm in.
    So your site doesn't have a kill radius for flashbangs? I've not come across that before... or are you just one of these people who seem to think pyro kills don't count for them? Which I've come across sadly too often

Leave a comment:

• Tariq182
    replied

1x BFG. Still have about 40 9mm blanks.
    3 normal pyro. 2x smokes and 1x thermobaric atm.

Don't carry that much since the BFG will do most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• loki7491
    replied

That's the way to do it Dave.

Go big or go home!

Leave a comment:

• jonny lovegrove
    replied

ill see if i can find the picture, private game at bristol courthouse, 13 of us. the guy who organised it bought an ENTIRE box of MkVs, were talking about 250 sticks :/

Leave a comment:

• dave38x
    replied

Dont bother with pyro at regular games at my woodland site, mainly because i cant afford to. For special games though my team generally go all out on pyro - we're taking 23 to copehill in march and we're putting at least 20 quid each into the pyro pot...

Leave a comment:

• daladzor
    replied

Generally I carry 2 BFG (delay type) out with me in games, occasionally I'll have a couple of smoke grenades as well, but generally i won't end up using it at woodland sites.
    At my local urban though, I carry upto 7 reusable grenades, (2 timed and 5 impact) and often use the lot each game

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
Working...
X