Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

hmm difficult one, For me at Copehill Down, I had a great time there.
    "Its a control column not a joystick"
    Secretary - University of Warwick Airsoft Society

Comment

Gotta be Sennybridge, such an awesome site, well worth the long drive into Wales for, Urban Assault is pretty damn good though as well.

Hopefully this year I'm going to try and branch out and try some new airsoft sites around me.
      sigpic

Comment

Can you call Sennybridge an airsoft site though?

Comment

Originally posted by sir naggedalot View Post
          ****** ***** Woodland.
          Its won best Woodland site three years on the trot.....
          +1 to that
          sigpic

Comment

another vote for UCAP & UCAP virus best CQB sites

the rock, excellent site and good days playing

GZW another good site apart from the hills LOL

wouldnt recommend the mall, nice site, but was so let down by it, shame really

Comment

UCAP and Virus - simplez..............
              Originally posted by mr lean 81
              painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

Of the few sites ive attended so far I'd have to say The Asylum for its mix of cqb and open air play, only been once but definately intend to make the trip a few times this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                  GZW due to it's large area and places such as the nest and village all dotted about, also a nice mix of bottleneck bushes (most with little tunnels to bypass through if you know where to look) and open areas.
                  Agreed:D

Comment

I like gzw game day style you can take a break for lunch when you like or can stay out skirmishing all day if you like because theres always multiple objectives going on, plus 5 minutes dead is no heart ache because your straight back out there again.
                    sigpic
                    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Not played at many sites but the KIllhouse F&O in manchester and F&O Asylum Kidderminster place well in my books!
                      But in terms of player honesty and regulars and just a great day my regular team site (woodland) with Okami is brilliant!

Comment

Only played at a few sites. However have done a lot of training when i was in the army and and love CQB so for me F&O Anzio. Great site great staff honest players.
                        USMC are that awesome even Katy Perry wears MARPAT!!

Semper Fi Mofo!

Comment

Is Urban Assualt in Peterborough one of the best or should I stick with Chobham. I'm looking for a bit of cqb though and the only place near is bunker 51 (**** *********) and that is hard to get to, and £25 for a couple of hours in the evening...
                          Blackhawk trademarked accessories
                          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83032
                          PS3 GAMES!! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...039#post593039
                          Loads of PSP games! http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85971

Comment

sites I ve played at
                            Chobham-not much there really and the marshalls werent very helpful
                            GZW NAE-very good wide area of play very good structures
                            CSW-very good food was amazing and marshalls were great that has to be one of my top rated
                            EAG Epsom-great CQB never a dull moment just very tiring
                            UCAP virus- very,very good the fact that it is a hospital with loads of cool stuff in it is brilliant, went on my own and still enjoyed myself as everyone was very freindly
                            The rock-brilliant site marshalls were great and had a great turnout lots of cool things there including large pyro that you have to use your battery from your gun to light it, however I would recommend using a gun with decent range there as the large quarry is... large.

hope that helps

Aly
                            Worst idea was throwing my empty USP at a dude who took it as a hit. I felt a bit bad for it, as if anyones held a KWA USP, it has quite some heft to it, so i took a hit too to apologise: adrenaline does crazy things to you!
                            -original post by afryt

Comment

Originally posted by directhit View Post
                              Is Urban Assualt in Peterborough one of the best or should I stick with Chobham. I'm looking for a bit of cqb though and the only place near is bunker 51 (**** *********) and that is hard to get to, and £25 for a couple of hours in the evening...
                              Urban Assault is definitely worth checking out.

I find it to be a great site.
                              sigpic

Comment

does anyone know which site got it in the "AI industry awards"?
                                Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                                I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X