Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

The Mall in reading is one of the best CQB sites went there the other week it was very good.
    I don't care if you've lost half your men loose the other half.

Comment

Defo the people / marshall that make or break a site. Hence why i say xsite.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Can't wait to try some of these sites out!

Got Eversley booked up for the 14th July and the Mall for the start of August, very excited!

Comment

Bunker 51 !!!! For those days when I fancy looking like a pizza topping afterwards Lol . Way too small !!

Comment

F&O RAF Upper heyford has to be another one that rates very highly.
            Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

• The outpost, and any ucap run site.

I did enjoy upper heyford when it first started, but after time after time having dodgy experiences according to team mates and my own last time, am hesitant to go there again any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
                for me it is the players that make the game!
                Amen to that.

I've been to one site that was excellent one day and a fortnight later nowhere near as enjoyable thanks to the players on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post

I did enjoy upper heyford when it first started, but after time after time having dodgy experiences according to team mates and my own last time, am hesitant to go there again any time soon

Oh... I am planning to go to one of their games this Jan. FnO sites are usually awesome. What put you off it? I hope it's not turning into urban assault no.2...

Comment

• Originally posted by iNK View Post
                    Oh... I am planning to go to one of their games this Jan. FnO sites are usually awesome. What put you off it? I hope it's not turning into urban assault no.2...
                    Well the first time we went, it's was organised very well, the games were well planned, and there was no hassle.

Last time I went, it was chaos, games were poorly planned marshals didn't have a clue what was going on, and moved out respawn just before the game started, about 20m. Which just added confusion with no result. They also put our 'forward base' in the next building. A distance of about... 20m. When you go you'll see how bizarre that is. Not the definition of a forward base at all.

I also had a bfg thrown just over the top of my head, which rained down parts of building on my head. A Marshall watched the whole thing, threatened to boot the player off site, then backed down when he saw there were 2 of them.

Some people left just before/after lunch, and there was plenty of heckling of the marshals from about half the players on site, on both teams

Comment

Originally posted by itaintsoft View Post
                      Theres a free site i attend regularly called okami airsoft club.

Its a woodland site west of nantwich -Cheshire NW england on a private farm. I think there on google maps

Check them out

www.okamiairsoftclub.co.uk
                      twitter.com/okamiairsoft

Sorry if this is a necro bump - came across the thread and thought id give these guys a shout out.

are they gone i cant find them?

Comment

badgertacs new site in aylesbury is well worth a try
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          Well the first time we went, it's was organised very well, the games were well planned, and there was no hassle.

Last time I went, it was chaos, games were poorly planned marshals didn't have a clue what was going on, and moved out respawn just before the game started, about 20m. Which just added confusion with no result. They also put our 'forward base' in the next building. A distance of about... 20m. When you go you'll see how bizarre that is. Not the definition of a forward base at all.

I also had a bfg thrown just over the top of my head, which rained down parts of building on my head. A Marshall watched the whole thing, threatened to boot the player off site, then backed down when he saw there were 2 of them.

Some people left just before/after lunch, and there was plenty of heckling of the marshals from about half the players on site, on both teams
                          Ahh I remember that day well! There was a lot of new marshals to the site with a bunch of new players and problems weren't handled well (I encountered a few myself!).

Things are sorted now and the site has gone back upto its usual high standards. They do boot people off regularly for breaking the rules and someone approx 3 weeks got sent home early for blind firing.

I'm a site regular and nothing to do with F&O who run the site.

Comment

****** ***** woodland is probably my fave, very good scenarios and great marshaling. Had some great days at the rock. Ucap bunker is good fun but i found virus was quite restrictive, the firefights always stagnated at the stairs. Ambush southampton is good. blox i found was well run but needed more work done on the site. gzw woodland is good but sometimes the fights need to be better coordinated by the staff, last time i went there were 50 deltas guarding an objective base for an hour with no shots being fired ! sopley was great fun under J, its still good but the best building is no longer used the mall is good fun, hopefully be going back there soon. hoping to go to challenge airsoft near holt soon as its only 2 miles away !! i'd love to go to longmoor at some point soon but 4 children restrict my playing time now !

Comment

Best site i've played at is Rype village

Comment

Originally posted by eatthis View Post
                                are they gone i cant find them?
                                No still here

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X