Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Originally posted by Bad_Intel View Post
    I found Dragon Valley, Newport, Wales to be a great site (ex-military base) but Marshals there loved the regulars and regulars there were abusive, stuck to 1 team, didnt take hits, etc etc etc. One marshal insulted 4 of my friends and me at different points.

Thornbury, Bristol - Ultimate Airsoft - great staff and regulars, nice little woodland.
    I wanted to go to dragon valley but from what Bad intel says I'm not so sure any more,
    supposed to be a great site though with plenty of variety.
    Float like a butterfly,
    Sting like a bb.

Comment

longmoor was pretty good,
      copehill was EPIC,
      eag dorking great as a regular site.
      the mall reading very cool

Comment

First and only do have some sweeeeet sites but for me.

Woodland: Free Fire Zone bulbry wood

CQB: First & Only The Mall

urban wise im not sure. im a regular at UA but its not the best for me.
        Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
        Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
        sigpic

Comment

Best woodland/outdoor - Sterlings Black Hills Farm in Herefordshire

Local site - Ambush Wargames Eversley, good variety of terrain, hills etc

Urban - UA I attend daily often but Ucap virus is great fun!

Comment

For me it has to be UCAP bunker. For a start it's underground so has all year playability, dark and has an amazing atmosphere. Staff are friendly and really helpful. Great bunch of players there as well.

For milsim events it would have been CHD, but now they have put loads of Walls around a lot of buildings turning them into compounds, it has made a lot of bottle necks which can be hard to break through. So i guess it would be a toss up with Senny and Catterick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Intel View Post
              Thornbury, Bristol - Ultimate Airsoft - great staff and regulars, nice little woodland.

Agreed!
              It's a bit on the small size compared to bigger sites, but it's also the perfect size. A common show up of 100-ish per game is great. The regulars are friendly, the marshalls are amazing and friendly. Great warm site. Also the games are mint.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter View Post
                I wanted to go to dragon valley but from what Bad intel says I'm not so sure any more,
                supposed to be a great site though with plenty of variety.
                Dont read too much into that, its just his personal opinion, prob had a bad game or something, Anyway, I attend Dragon Valley almost every event and I dont see any favouritism towards regulars, I know as I am one and never get any look the other way moments in my favour.
                Very well run site and there are quite alot of varied games, However regens tend to be more for the summer months as us Welsh dont like being cold and wet for prolonged periods of time :D

Comment

Originally posted by Darkel View Post
                  us Welsh dont like being cold and wet for prolonged periods of time :D
                  ??? we get enough practice

Anzio for me, mix of two story buildings coupled with a fair bit of undergrowth, still got a lot of love for Drakelow nuclear bunker though.
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                  airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by bongooldchap View Post
                    ??? we get enough practice

Anzio for me, mix of two story buildings coupled with a fair bit of undergrowth, still got a lot of love for Drakelow nuclear bunker though.
                    Drake low tunnels for me, love the dark areas where i can be sneaky. It's perfect for cqb players. And especially good for gas and spring users.. It's constant 10-14*c all year round make it perfect for me and my GBBrs. Not to mention it's dry! And often games stretch into the woodland on top forcing you to fight your way across and then into the tunnels. Excellent :-)

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Yep deffo have to give dibbs to the drakelow tunnels, however enjoy asylum equally as much. Both sites offer so much playability and friendly regulars always make it a bonus.
                      Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Drakelow Tunnels for me, gives me a chance to be sneaky, great site for using a shotgun and getting knife/nade kills

Comment

The zombie one in portsmouth, cant remember name >.<
                          sigpic
                          View iTrader Rating Here
                          Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Iv only played with one company (its localish so its easy to get a lift as i dont drive)
                            Pheonix Woodland and CQB Newton

Woodland - started off my airsoft obsession here, 1st time i went with friends was a cracking day, didnt think it could be topped, from there on its been downhill with woodland. A marshal there on my second time going called me a "cocky little bastard" as i said "my gun isnt working, i think the batterys dead" (Rental gun) - How on earth did me saying that bring on "cocky little bastard". I took all my hits and never got any warnings. Wasnt happy and havent been back since.

To my relieve they opened up another site were that particular marshal doesnt work "Pheonix - Newton C.Q.B"

Been there many times now and its perfect, smooth and never had a problem. Last game a friend of the marshals must of thought he could get away with not taking hits as he was a regular and knew them, i had a word with a marshal and straight away he was up and had a sturn word with him as he'd already been watching him under suspicion.
                            I find this site fast paced and fair, with well thought out games and cracking marshals.

I CANNOT EXPRESS MORE that my only issue with this company has been that one marshal, other than this they have been perfect (the sort of people who will lend someone a hire gun if theres breaks, or will pay attention to the odd younger players and make sure they are ok at all times (took my little cousin you see, lmao))

Comment

okami airsoft club- this years mil-sim we have tanks!

Comment

yeah i agree with you on that liam, the best run site in the uk and its free!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X