Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Close Action Airsoft if you want the most bang for your buck. £12 (members) for a full days airsofting not messing about in the safe zone! Friendly guys and a good woodland site.

Comment

Second Bev on that. Ignore my sig, i've only been a Marshall for a couple of months but been playing at CA for 3 years. No other site beats it. I think it works well becasue we dont have breaks between games so everyone get a full day alright!!!

Comment

Has anyone tried Stealth Tactical Airsoft out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by beverage View Post
          Has anyone tried Stealth Tactical Airsoft out of interest?
          In due time i will, brother prints shirts for them and all that jazz. Very friendly bunch, my brother said id attend a night game (even though my gun was out of working order) A marshal offered me a lift there and one back at the end.

Cracking bunch of marshals and i haven't even played there yet!

Comment

Fair one I think I'm bringing the team down in a couple of weeks...

Comment

island recon on the isla of wight
              www.islandrecon.co.uk:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by Jester1988 View Post
                Drakelow Tunnels for me, gives me a chance to be sneaky, great site for using a shotgun and getting knife/nade kills
                Don't even talk about knife kills, Jester. >:|

I've only ever skirmished at FFZ's old woodland, Urban Assault and FnA's Embassy and I have to say, I absolutely loved the Embassy. Really nasty bottle-necks and Treebeard is a class guy.

Comment

lol dont want to bring up the memories of me knifing you again? :P

Comment

Brit Tac Sheffield and The Asylum Kidderminster

Comment

• Re: What is the best skirmish site in the country?

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
                      If you like rain, yes, lol. That aside, it is a bloody great site.

Prefer Copehill down for big games,

use to love Proteus Camp, that SYA used to have, very happy with my local woodland site run by Fearful Silence.

ratty

That looks awsome would love to go there

Comment

Theres a free site i attend regularly called okami airsoft club.

Its a woodland site west of nantwich -Cheshire NW england on a private farm. I think there on google maps

Check them out

www.okamiairsoftclub.co.uk
                        twitter.com/okamiairsoft

Sorry if this is a necro bump - came across the thread and thought id give these guys a shout out.

Comment

Places that I've been (that I can remember!).

GZ Woodland - Large play area with nice structures, very well run and organised. Love the rolling game format.

GZ Urban - Lots of smaller buildings, remember it fondly from it's previous owners. In the early days I'm sure it was the only urban site in the uk. A good fun site.

Elite Action Games Worthing - A pretty run of the mill woodland site, games were well run but nothing grabbed me as spectacular, havn't been bacm in the last 6 or 7 years though, so it may well be different now. Tom Andrews is a very nice and helpful chap though.

Elite Action Games Epsom - A small, self contained underground urban site. Very intense play, well thought out fast paced games. The only real downside is the small play area gets repetative after a few visits. Really used to love the lo-cap nights they used to run.

Ambush Chobham - Small site, some nice structures, not particularly enamoured with the way it was run... easily the muddiest site in the UK!

Ambush Wargames Eversley - Nice woodland and depending on who was running it at the time well run. In the last year the wheels have fallen off however and I'm fairly certain that both eversley sites are now closed. It's a shame, it was 2 1/2 miles away from me

The Mall - Great site, well run by someone that has been on the scene for well over a decade. It's a little pricey but it's absolutely worth it imho. The upstars shopping areas are a bit hectic, but the underground service areas will really test your room clearing skills. Great fun.

****** ***** Woodland - Nice big site, well run games, great structures, very well organised. Nicely prepared free food too.

****** ***** Urban - It's a motherfucking Castle! Same as the woodland site really. Well organised and an absolute pleasure to play at.

Firefight Electroworkz - Really intense CQB. Can't comment on the current group of people running it as it's been a fair few years since I've been down there. An enjoyable site to play at.

Fallen Heroes (Nostalgia Time!):

Firefight Reading: A wonderful slice of woodland just outside of reading. Started off my skirmishing career there 12 years ago. Varied woodland, lots of differing and interesting games and very friendly marshals. Great site, sadly missed.

Ambush Bramshill - Run by the same people that run Chobham so the same reservations apply. The site however was much more interesting to play on and significantly bigger.

Wiltshire War Zone - Hills that would qualify as cliffs! Very well run by a group of enthusiastic guys, has to win the award for best food served!

Comment

for me it is the players that make the game!

Airsoft Asylum up in Scotland is currently my favourite site.

Spec ops was good last time I went.

Is Chobham an old RAF base? - if that is the one I was thinking of it was by far the worst site I've been to in England.

Worst site in the country for me has to be Section 8 near Glasgow.
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Nah, chobham is an old paintball site.

Comment

Try Northfleet... Run by elite battle zone.
                                A massive 4 story building with seperate safe zone and loads of staircases.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
                                Working...
                                X