Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trip wires and traps

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
    The only problem with coloured builders chalk's is they can stain certain items and I don't want to be replacing Jag's muli-sham :D Talc on the other hand dissipates quite well after contact. Might try the food colouring though.

The biggest problem with using flour is that it will explode when aerialist and introduced to a source of ignition :eek:

I have tried party poppers filled with 0.12g BB's and they work quite well but I have not yet made a holder that is easy to mount. The poppers will be great at an urban site when I get them working properly. They only cost pence to manufacture so you can leave them all over the place and not have to spend all day retrieving your expense traps. Plus they are low power and have a very short range 5mtrs max so they could be mounted at almost point blank range on a door frame and will scare the pant's of people.:D
    And, if you really want to make someone feel stupid, try getting a "mushroom kill"! You can fire cooked button mushrooms from party poppers, as well as brussel sprouts (for any Xmas themed games).
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Guys lots of good ideas, Im gonna get some TLSFX ring pulls and see how they work, The 12g door mines i like but need to check site rules,

Also some of the rattrap type claymores on youtube look like they could be fun.

Anyone used the re useable thunder grenade mk 2?

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
        and, if you really want to make someone feel stupid, try getting a "mushroom kill"! You can fire cooked button mushrooms from party poppers, as well as brussel sprouts (for any xmas themed games).
        roflmao :d:d:d

Comment

What I do:

Party Poppers
          String

Find 2 nicely spaced trees (Not too even, remember nothing in nature is straight :p)

Tape or tie poppers to the tree, with string, then place string inbetween the two,cover with leafs etc. works bloody well,and is great for defending bases!
          Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

and they even get a pretty stream of colours on the battlefield lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Intervention View Post
              Eternal Child - I've toyed with the same idea, but never got round to trying it out. Although the last trip line we set up was connected to a claymore.... but marhall walked though it hah.
              yes, will that was my claymore epic fail
              Originally posted by jonnyhal
              For Sale: very nice heavy springer
              Originally posted by soulflame2
              when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

migwar Find out more about migwar
              Working...
              X