Need a long range sniper in every squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need a long range sniper in every squad

Phoenix used to be very mature with their approach to fps. If a gun was over the 360fps limit then you were either told to be very careful or semi only. If they were seriously over it was still a no go. Now though, they are a lot more stringent, so over the limit is a non starter. It's a difficult one when many new guns chime in over the limits.

As for sniping, i agree having one in squad is VERY helpful, but you can play without them, you just have to actually run and not sit still firing 500 bbs in the direction of the enemy like i see a lot of people doing. Im quite fit so running around all day isn't a problem for me, much more fun!

I also had a sniper rifle when i got into airsoft, not my thing however, i feel that the fps and range is pointless when compared to an AEG...in saying that my mate is EPIC at sniping. Its more a mindset.
    Weapons free

Comment

Originally posted by jockjay View Post
      Thatwould be a great rule to impose on all sites i think midas. will be laughing on the other side of my face though when a wiley sniper takes me out with a springer pistol as he hosed all his cash on gucci internals for his rifle.
      Well if he is that good, I would take my hat off to him. Then stand there to open, mouthed with my hand in the air to say hit...lol
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

id say when attacking in aisoft its more important to spread yourselves out than to have a sniper, as an aeg with a 4x scope will be enough to do a little recon but when defending its almost a must as the extra range and the element of surprise is a great wepon in its self the quieter the rifle the better the sniper!!

Comment

I never understand how people get pinned by a single dude with a bolty. . . . Just bloody run at him! Either he'll bugger off or he'll try to fight you off . . . Either way he's fudged. You just sit there & you'll only get bummed yourself.

So NO you do not need a 'sniper' in every squad . . .
          Originally posted by The Laughing Man
          Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

if you are sniping on your own then yeah i guess you are very open to being rushed and over run, when i play an its a long game i will take the L96 with my little group, i will hang back and let them get into the contact first putting my guys between me and the other team which gives me the oppurtunity to put some well placed shots on target without the worry of being rushed

Comment

proberly because its an art, or people just want more kill, but if you look back into history then it did show sniper's make a huge differents.

But i must say think about the fear that you can bring to your target's squad :D.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy-R View Post
                proberly because its an art, or people just want more kill, but if you look back into history then it did show sniper's make a huge differents.

But i must say think about the fear that you can bring to your target's squad :D.
                Eh? Art? What fear? Are you comparing Real sniping to airsoft 'sniping'.
                Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Still requires skills and tactics to be an effective sniper wether airsofting or real therefore could still be classed as an art.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bolt-Sniper |TM VSR-10 PRO SNIPER|G&G GR-16 Carbine| Find out more about Bolt-Sniper
                  Working...
                  X