• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB Standoff

on my site i would say, frag em

Comment

When the cover fire opens up they should open up on their opposite corners as the angle means you're actually firing around the corner compared to being at 90 degrees. If the enemy is firing at 90 they will never hit you as you're in better cover but you can take his opposite number out.

Depending on the width of the corridor this means your runners have less chance of being hit from behind as you're not firing over them.

As the runners get closer then the angle gets wider if they fire on opposite corners. In no time at all the enemy won't even be able to get anywhere near their corner.

Comment

easiest way i found was walk down the corridor, single shot on the cover, if do it 1-2 a second, they will not pop head out. Within a few seconds your on top of them

Comment

While laying down suppressive fire, hessitate now and again to try and entice the oponent to poke their heads out of cover. Anticipate this breaking cover and have bb's on their way to hit your targets.
          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

*About leap frogging*

if you had a team of 4, 2 behind, 2 infront.. could only 1 person fire at a given time, so when their has to be the dreaded mag change, their is already a full mag in the other persons gun to carry on?
            "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SoSwift Find out more about SoSwift
            Working...
            X