Single or full auto?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single or full auto?!

Well even in Milsim I don't see too much of a problem as if that's the way you like to play you would soon be running around the mission carying empty mags heavy gun and firing a pistol.
    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

i tend to alway have my G36c on full auto but will rarly let of more than a 2-3 round burst as it doesnt have a silly fast ROF.

mind you if im firing into a base i will only ever fire one shot.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 April, 2010, 01:02. Reason: text
      sigpic

Comment

all depends on the situation for me, if i patroling roud a get into a small skirmish and quite a distance i will use semi becasue its unlikly that i will hit them.

but if its a big 50 0n 50 attack and we are runing at the enemy like mad men then auto but even the only in short bursts.

the only time i would ever dump a whole mag is if we are pinned down and i give covering fire i will put alot down so my team mates can get clear and move.

Comment

having discovered the wonders of LiPo it's full auto for as long as the mag lasts.

like reaching out and touching people with a long white stick

Comment

I usually always have the selector on single but I fire double taps.
            Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Game play dictates what you select.

Short controlled bursts for **** ******* is very appropriate.

P90 with box mag shooting blindly into a bush for nearly 30 seconds before actually hitting someone and then making the statement "that got em" is not in my humble opinion.

But it is each to their own but personally there is something deeply satisfying to go single shot and get the "Ouch Hit" and to be able to stay in position and wait for the next victim rather than advertising exactly where you and your P90 with box mag is.

In case you had not guessed this is based on a real incident where someone on the same side but not team was following us around and showed off his skills. Needless to say a fag break later and we didnt see him again that day.
              Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
              Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
              Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

i like semi, i don't know why but i shoot alot of the time on semi.

i never use semi with a support weapon or mac etc.

but most of my assult rifles are on semi most of the game, unless i have to surpress, and even then i'd rather get them in my cross hairs and take one shot one kill.

its cheaper too, i usually go out with 6+ hi-caps and many times i've came home with only 1 mag used.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

i rarely fire more than 4-5 shot bursts, but single shot kills feel so good

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                    My local site has a "recommended" 3-second burst limit.
                    its all about "banana banana" our ex and serving members will probably know what I mean.
                    Originally posted by Coz
                    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
                      "banana banana"

That brings back memories

Me, I normally go around semi auto. It takes more skill, saves ammo and you get more of a 'feel' for the kill.

Comment

semi auto always. full is usually a waste of bb's and it isn't as satisfying as a well place single shot. with a pistol i double tap. if they don't take the hint hit them until they do.
                        H&K MP5, KWA Glock 17 (cracked). Glock 19

Comment

Bolt Action.

Seriously? Semi Auto. I dont have a sniper.
                          Originally posted by B.E.N.
                          Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                          Tactical bed covers...
                          Double or single?

Comment

Semi = under 20m.
                            Auto for anything else.

Comment

Semi all the time.
                              Full auto only when they are not taking hits.

Comment

I always have my guns on semi, for some reason it gives more of a feeling of control and means you dont twaddle through mags at a fierce rate
                                Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X