Single or full auto?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single or full auto?!

When using an aeg, I try use semi for mid range and long range, and auto for suppressive fire at short to mid range. I only really use auto to lay down cover fire, when using my Aug Hbar. And semi & short full auto bursts with my Src G36e.

With me it tends to depend which weapon I'm using.
    Buying Tokyo Marui VSR-10 parts! Includes clone parts and custom parts! Just PM me!:D

Comment

mostly full at the moment, but ordered a new barrel and hopefully will be accurate enough for semi
      Originally posted by hellbound
      Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

I hate full auto.. and i hate the fact that people use full auto all the time!
        like walking around a corner and just lacing everyone! Not called for.. i got some incredible shots today at long range just on semi.. dident need to pull 5 rounds down at him ( considered as a burst ) as i knew the first was going to hit ( 4-mters uphill )

chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

full auto, since i have so often just given someone one shot and they havnt taken it, give them a burst of full auto and they cant deny that it hit them!
          PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

I use 2-3 burst, I would double tap but I don't have semi.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

i use single up to 30 feet and auto whilst patrolling or long distance targets.

Comment

Semi definitely, I'm always tempted to change the fps on my rifle to 425 as I never use full auto, the trigger response is so quick with a good lipo I dont need it anyway :P
                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

burst....?

my mp5 has burst fire, never leave home without it (well except for days im not airsofting, although an mp5 would really increase my sales figures)
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I prefer single shot because i find it much more accurate and this way my gun defenatley wont overheat.
                    Single shot is better for people with not many magazines as there not wating BB's so rapidly.

Comment

• Re: Single or full auto?!

really depends on situation- I like to sneak with my F2000 and M4 (yes, two very nice light weight AEGs)

and usually I have my F2000 out as my "sneaking weapon" as it is compact, light, great ROF and accurate with an amazing hop system.
                      This gun I use Full auto.

My M4 is used when I have reached a checkpoint and i decide to stop for a bit- it's used on semi only really, and if needs be i fold the stock for full auto if i get rushed and i cant change to F2000 quick enough.

I like to play with a primary and secondary- both suited to their situation... e.g.
                      Sniper Rifle+F2000 (Powerful bolt+Full auto)
                      L85+M56 shotgun (Full auto+tri-shot backup)
                      double shotguns if i feel like getting owned in the funnest way possible.

But it's always an improvised burst fire from me. I use hi-caps (sadly) but I don't really fancy having to order more BBs after each skirmish.
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't think it's been mentioned and might be stating the obvious a little bit but airsoft guns don't have recoil, recoil being one of the reasons why real weapons shouldn't be sprayed until the mag's empty? Therefore in airsoft it doesn't affect accuracy at all so isn't really a problem. That said, I rarely fire more than 2-3 rounds at a time in the effort to conserve ammo.

Comment

I use semi and full auto but manly semi. I use full auto when giving cover fire or runing and guning.

Comment

mp5k at arms length on full auto ! for all 30 shots
                            l96... bolt action and hopefully prevents need of the mp5k

running a pair of mp5k's seems a fun idea not sure if 2 AEG's would go down well with people though. cant hit anything much at range holding 2 of them either XD

Comment

I use a GBBR Scar so there is recoil on co2 its quite hard lol so got to burst fire to be accurate
                              sigpic

Comment

Full Auto burst fire... Single fire doesnt quite cut it. 4-5 round bursts works for me. And you can open up if you have to

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                                Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                                UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElZer0 I was born, stuff happend Find out more about ElZer0
                                Working...
                                X