running in with a pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: running in with a pistol

allways good to give it a go, especially in woodland, if your fast enough they dont know what hit em! One of my mates kicked off big style one game as he was extremely unhappy at a group who didnt take their hits and had to be calmed down by a marshall. Whilst that little distraction kept the enemy entertained, (they were prone along a verge at 3m spacings) they didnt realise id sneaked round behind them and ran through, firing my 1911 into everyone. Got four kills before i got lit up by the fifth.

Comment

had to resort to this yesterday as my batts died, but i had great fun using my glock 18 and mk.23 socom. odd pair but worked great in clearing upstairs in the castle:D
      |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

dual wield with m9 and m1911 2 mags each excellent for cqb easy to poke round corners plus it looks so cool :D

Comment

Love running in with the pistol. a glock aep to be precise. thank god for the "bang kill" rule because i doubt they'd feel it. Got the TM python now so it has a lil more bite. The past year ive been running in with a tm spas 12. its a lot more effective and a dahm site scarier! PISTOLS AND SHOTTIES FOR THE WIN!

Comment

I love whipping my glock out of the fobus, when your defending a certain point then just let rip on approaching team
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 18 April, 2010, 09:07. Reason: text type
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

i love running with my tm glock even though i once ran into a room knowing there were enemies raise the pistol to shoot and find out i didnt gas the mag especially in Cqb
              Originally posted by FireKnife
              Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by fcorreia View Post
                i love running with my tm glock even though i once ran into a room knowing there were enemies raise the pistol to shoot and find out i didnt gas the mag especially in Cqb
                i did that once then suddenly realised even though the mag was full of bbs the valve was missing...epic fail!
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
                  I kept running out of ammo, or battery juice, at Ground Zero Urban, so I just resorted to running around with my springer pistol and my toy sword. So much fun
                  You sir are a hero!!
                  I would to see you run around with your sword and just shouting "STAB YOUR DEAD" and run off :P
                  Hate.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Every time I run into battle with my pistol it ends in an epic fail.

example 1) Hiding in the mall (in reading) in a dark corner behind an old checkout, two of their team run to said checkout. I get my pistol out cock it back, and it jams. I surrender them both with a gun that wont fire, then the magazine falls out and I get shot in the head by a team mate 3 seconds later.

example 2) Running through the woods at Chobbam (another site) leading the charge to take the fort (with my pistol). I get to said fort, run into the middle, slip on the mud, magazine falls into the mud, and I get an M203 in the back (again by team mate).

This is why I don't run in with my pistol anymore, it only ends in fail.

P.S. I never found the magazine I dropped in the mud.

Comment

Chobham mud is aweful Zero!
                      I got your backl on that!
                      But otherwise Chobham is worth a visit! Good woodland site

Comment

Originally posted by Zero View Post
                        P.S. I never found the magazine I dropped in the mud.
                        You can never find anything once you drop it into Chobham mud.....

Comment

I love to drop the rifle and pistol charge. I was doing it Sunday at thornbury but Id suddenly remember I was the medic and it wasn't a good idea
                          Last edited by Rimms; 22 April, 2010, 22:30.

Comment

Well in CQB I tend to carry 2/3 pistols on me in game. Usually it is my TM SIG P226 with a tracer unit, my TM Deagle, my WE Hicapa and/or my KJ works Assassin.

If I have to run around it is always the tracer sig in the right hand stabilized by the left on the bottom of the mag. If I see tango; double tap and move forward at a diagonal towards the nearest cover. If I missed on first double tap and tango hasn't hit me; shoot till I hear the "Hit".

Or. If I am in a situation where Its me holding a corridor on my tod, tangos are everywhere and hiding behind cover. Well then I just put the sig in my left, draw my deagle with my right and walk forward; keeping heads down with the tracer fire and eliminating any surprised tangos with a double tap from the deagle.

Then I play the game of "Shoot them till I get hit".

I have played that strategy about 4-5 times now in my entire skirmishing "career" and it has worked for me. I usually get 3 or 4 people doing that.

My record was the entire enemy team when I did the second strategy and all of them were cramped on a staircase.

Good times.
                            Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCustardChucker View Post
                              Love running in with the pistol. a glock aep to be precise. thank god for the "bang kill" rule because i doubt they'd feel it. Got the TM python now so it has a lil more bite. The past year ive been running in with a tm spas 12. its a lot more effective and a dahm site scarier! PISTOLS AND SHOTTIES FOR THE WIN!
                              i'd have to agree with you on that one! Pistols and shotguns are probably the simplest and give you a much more interesting fight!

me and a mate ran at each other with shotguns... pretty damn funny! We managed to completely miss each other, and have to stop and reload.... heh should have before the fight! I ended up losing after i slid across the grass on the dew into a bush....ouch. laid on the ground fighting and pumping my M56 until i exhausted the mags. lol...idk how many hits we took on each other!!! so full of addrenaline!

anyways, with the glock, you just feed them full auto death until they get the message!
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

barrett50carrott Ben. Find out more about barrett50carrott
                              Working...
                              X