Decoys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Decoys

I don't like the helmet on a stick move because it makes it look like you aren't taking your hits. Princess Diana face postcard on a stick however...

Torch on a table is the best when you can do it not only do they shoot at it instead of you but they can't see where you are :P

Comment

With the helmet/hat on a stick, the only people that whine about people not taking hits are the ones that shout across the field and dont do what they are told in the morning brief, "If you suspect a player of cheating and not taking their hits or you have any other problems, call for a marshall"

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I'm thinking of doing the strobe blue/turquoise light from 'Kick-Ass.' Blinding and disorientating if used correctly.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          The decoy usually tends to be me. Last trip airsofting, I managed to keep most of an entrenched position busy while the others crept round the back.
          It worked fine too until you shot us after we took the position :p

Comment

The torch trick is a right pain in the arse! Last week at the tiny CQB site I was at (8 players in a less than 10m long killhouse maze!) they had the lights off for a fair few games.

I knew it was just torch on floor, but could not do anything as eyes can't adjust to the dark behind it, and I'd be lit up for anybody behind to see as I approached!

Good times!

Comment

it's really invaluable at the sites where i play. a lot of players use it, so you've gotta be really careful.
              my friend uses a red torch, so we can see where we're going without hndering our night vision, and then this other guy has a blue one for blinding people. it works great.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                I'm thinking of doing the strobe blue/turquoise light from 'Kick-Ass.' Blinding and disorientating if used correctly.

Strangely i was thinking the same, you just have to make sure the strobe is at the right speed as not to cause epileptic fits etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                Working...
                X